Chapter 10: Rivalry

Start from the beginning

"Yah, Gu So Hyun. What just happened between you and that sick girl?" Sung Kyoung asked.

"That sick girl was the one I told you about. The girl Sung Jae and I grew up with in America." So Hyun answered.

"Oh! That bitch?" Sung Kyoung exclaimed.

"God! Why is she here? I thought she was still living in America? Of all the schools, why did I end up studying with that.. that." So Hyun was so frustrated.

"BITCH?" Sung Kyoung finished for her. "But her face sure shows the opposite. Although I can still smell the stink coming from a manipulative and two-faced WITCH she really is." Sung Kyoung stated.

"What should we do? Because of me all the students think that we're the witch. I involved you into my own problem with my old nemesis." So Hyun felt sorry for her friends.

"Forget it. I'm more than enough to handle those bastards. Just watch out for yourself." Sung Kyoung warned.

"I should be saying that to you. I believe you're classmates with that pretender." So Hyun countered.

"Hah! It's not me that you should worry about. It's her." Sung Kyoung stated confidently.

"Why would I worry about her? She's not my friend. You are. Just.. Just be careful okay? Don't let her fool you or everyone else." So Hyun reminded and Sung Kyoung just nodded. "Let's go back to class for now." She decided.

They have gone back to their classes while Joo Hyuk, Sae Ron and Sung Jae were still in the infirmary and waiting for Yoo Jung to wake up. After So Hyun has stormed off, Yoo Jung suddenly fainted and they brought her to the infirmary immediately. Sae Ron was sitting on a chair at Yoo Jung right side while Sung Jae was sitting on a chair at the left side. Joo Hyuk on the other hand was standing just beside Sae Ron.

"So, you're childhood friends but why did So Hyun and Yoo Jung fell out of friendship?" Joo hyuk asked after hearing about them being childhood friends.

"I'm not so sure, but all I know is that they got into some misunderstanding." Sung Jae answered.

"Yeah right! But clearly, it wasn't Yoo Jung's fault." Sae Ron concluded.

"And clearly, you don't know exactly what happened so you don't have the right to judge anyone." Sung Jae countered, glaring at Sae Ron accusingly.

"Didn't you just see what happened back there? Yoo Jung was trying to talk to her and your friend just ignored her. I'm guessing that your friend's the unforgiving one. She sure holds her grudge for a long time." Sae Ron noted.

"Sae Ron-ah, you shouldn't talk like that. Sung Jae's right. We don't know exactly what happened between them and clearly, your judgement is clouded because you're worried for Yoo Jung, that's all." Joo Hyuk said, silencing her.

"Why do you care for So Hyun so much as to defending her? What happened exactly last night between you two?" Sung Jae suddenly asked, making them flinched.

"What is he talking about, Joo Hyuk-ah?" Sae Ron suddenly asked, alarmed.

"It's not what you think Sae Ron-ah. I was just helping her. She lost her way last night so I escorted her to the girls' dormitories." Joo Hyuk explained immediately, looking at her reaction.

"Tsk. Really now? You know what? I'm out of here. Just inform me if Yoo Jung wakes up." Sung Jae turned to go out of the room but he looked back at Joo Hyuk again. "I'm watching you. Like a HAWK." He warned and leaved.