Chapter 10

• Last time on Vampire Knight x Reader •

' Today was a long day.' you thought to yourself as you enjoyed the silence, and ran you hand over a random tree. That is until you heard a stick snap and a familiar voice.

" Hello Y/n. What are you doing here at this time of night?" A familiar voice questioned you. You looked at the direction the voice can from and you realized it was......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Y/n Point of View •

" Oh hey your that guy from earlier. " you said while smiling a very welcoming smile at the blond haired and blue eyed boy. " My name is Y/n and your name is.." you trailed off wanting to know what his name was.

The boy smirked slightly since there was no one around that could possibly stop the fun that he was having right now.

" Nice to meet you Y/n. " with each word he said he took a step towards you. " My name is Aido, but you can call me the boy of your dreams." Aido said while wiggling his eyebrows at you.

You couldn't help but blush at his comment, even though he was no where near to being the boy of your dreams.

Aido kept on getting closer and closer to you, and it was kind of weirding you out. You knew that he was only trying to be friendly, buy he didn't need to be all up in your space bubble.

Once he started getting in arm reach to you, you slowly backed away from him. Aido automatically knew that you were trying to leave, so he just simply started to take more larger steps towards you.

You backed away from him again, only to have your back hit against something hard and cold. You quickly turned behind you to see a tree. You slowly looked back at Aido to see him with dark red eyes and a smirk on his face.

You gasped in shock and horror. ' How did his eyes turn from a beautiful sky blue to blood hungry red eyes. ' you thought to yourself as you watched as his eyes went from you to your wrist.

You followed what his eyes were looking at somewhere on your wrist. Once your eyes were looking at your wrist, you noticed that their was a little bit of blood coming out of a small cut.

" You smell so good Y/n. " Aido whispered to you, dangerously close for your comfort. " I wonder if you will taste better. " Aido said while grabbing your wrist tightly and bringing it to his mouth. Aido's eyes seemed to become a darker shade of red as he thought of how good your blood would taste.

You quickly started to panic and tried to think of something that would get you of this situation. You automatically thought of plan that you knew would work.

You lifted your leg back as far as you could, and kicked as hard as you could possibly be capable of onto Aido's precious jewels.

Aido automatically fell onto his knees from the impact, letting your wrist go in the process. You automatically started running away from him, going as fast as you could.

You honestly did not care where you were going, you only hopped that it would be safer than a school that had vampires that want to drink people's blood.

Your eye sight started to blur at the thought of what would have happen if Aido would have actually drank your blood. You wiped both of your eyes trying to get rid of the tears.

As you continued to run when you suddenly crashed into a hard chest. You looked up at the person you crashed into ready to apologize for bumping into them. However, you saw that it was Zero.

" Zero!" You shouted feeling releved that you were in his presence. " I was so scared! " you said starting to cry all over again.

Zero only wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck and laid your head on his chest, sobbing slightly. Zero patted your head slightly trying to comfort you.

' Oh Y/n. ' Zero thought to himself. ' Did you finally figure out the secret about Cross Academy? '

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. I am sorry for not posting for a while, please forgive me :).