Chapter 8: Never Question a Gate

Y/n P.O.V (point of view)

You were staring at the gorgeous people that came out of the gate. You noticed that there where more boys than girls. There was this one boy who had blonde hair and these beautiful blue eyes that if you looked at them to long it would fell like you were swimming in the ocean. 

There was also some other good looking guys, however there was one that caught your eye and just made your heart jump out of your chest when you looked at him. He had brown reddish eyes, chestnut brown hair that framed his face perfectly, but in a way he looked similar to Yuki.

 You quickly shook you head left to right trying to get the thought of this gorgeous non human looking guy looking like Yuki. Don't get me wrong Yuki was really pretty, but she wasn't all that nice and it semmed that she had quiet a bit....no it seemed that she had a hatred towards you. And well this guy seemed to be....well.....how do I put it..."WOAH' was all you could saw about him.

You were so lossed in thought that you didn't notice that the good looking boy with blonde hair and blue eyes was making a gun with his fingers and shooting all the girls.

All the girls were jumping all around the place literary begging for him to shot them. It was kind of sad to watch, however you thought it was funny when the girls would just fall to the ground.

You burst out laughing when a girl ran to hug the boy, but sadly missed when the boy moved to the side and she ended up falling face first onto the ground. You burst out laughing, but felt guilty and helped her up. 

The boy turned his head to the right and saw you helping the girl up. The girl mumbled a thank you and walked away.

" Your welcome!!!" You shouted as you started waving your hand goodbye to the girl.

You turned your view back to the boy and noticed that he was looking at you the whole time. You smiled at him and waved your hand towards him. 

He smiled, somehow making him look more gorgeous. He put his hand up and made a gun with his fingers and said "Bang Bang ". You rolled your e/c eyes while smiling a big smile.

You turned around and started walking away, however you crashed into someone and fall backwards towards the ground. You closed your  eyes and waited for the impact to come, however it never came. The only thing that you felt was the two strong arms wrap around your waist stopping you from falling.

'Not again' you thought as you opened your e/c eyes and saw the drop dead gorgeous boy that you saw earlier. Somehow he looked even more beautiful up close. His chestnut hair looked so soft, that you had to force your self not to touch it just to see how soft it was. The sun shined on his brown/reddish eyes making them even harder to look away from. You looked down to his lips and noticed that he was smiling.

 Okay let's just admit he was the definition of good looking however Zero was also the same definition.

" Hello there" he said in such a manly voice that made chills run up your spin." My name is Kaname and you must be Y/n L/n"

And here you stood or Should I say... 

And here you were in kaname's arms both him and you looking into each other's eyes, oblivious to the 3 other pairs of eyes on the two of you.