Chapter 6: I'll be Sitting Were?!?!?

You were lying down in bed when suddenly you heard a loud banging at the door. You rolled over to your side and put your f/c pillow over your head.

  " Go away I'm not home !" you shouted out trying to sound like Gru from Despicable Me.

  " Come on besti its time to get. Your going to be late on your first day of school crazy." The voice behind the door said to you, which sounded like..'wait is that the annoying girl with that disturbing voice  from yesterday-'

  You were interrupted from your thoughts by the girl outside your door " Come on Y/n it's Yuki.." Ughh I know it was her ..." your going to be late. Its already 8:30." ' Nahh she's just lying. She wouldn't waste her time and walking all the way over here just t...'" Ahhhhhhh.CRAP. It's 8:35 i'm going to be late.

  Ughh why didn't anyone wake me up?!?" you exclaimed to yourself while jumping out of your bed and putting on a plain f/c shirt and some black shorts that have a lace thingy at the bottom of it and than you put your uniform on over your outfit ,so when you got home you could just relax .

You brushed your teeth, washed your face,put your h/c hair in a high ponytail , got your plain f/c backpack ,and finally throw on some black converse because you couldn't find your boots anywhere.
When you were finished getting ready you ran out the door and started running to your classroom. It took you a little while to find your classroom , since no one even told you were your classroom was ,so you kept barging in doors asking if this was your classroom but they all said "No".

   Finally you saw a door that was closed so you ran into it breathing for air because you were running way to much. Suddenly you heard someone clearing their throat trying to get your attention so you looked up to see a middle aged man and all of these eyes on you including Zero .'OMG he's soooo cute 'you said thinking to your self.

  " Um who are you ?" The middle aged man most likely the teacher asked you.

  " I'm...Y/n .......L/n.....and .......I'm...a .....new student ." you said answering his question while still trying to catch your breath from all that running.

"Hmmm....I see. Than Miss. Y/n you will be sitting at that seat over there by Yuki ..." please don't say Cross please don't say Cross .." Cross." said the teacher while pointing at Yuki.

  Yours and Yuki's eyes widened looking at the teacher in shock. You slowly started walking to your seat taking baby steps.

  'Why .Why does life hate me so much.' you thought to yourself while dropping in your seat avoiding any eye contact from Yuki.                

         Yuki's POV (point of view).                                      

    'Ughhh why does Y/n have to sit by me. Dang I was trying to act all friendly with her this morning and calling her besti because Zero was walking by her room, so I had to make it look like we were friends.

  Zero I'm doing this for you because I love you. Oh I just hope that Y/n doesn't meet Kaname, wait what am I worrying about.

  Kaname doesn't even like ugly people like Y/n with ugly greasy h/c hair and those big huge e/c eyes that make her look like a bug.

Hahahah I'm so funny. I mean Zero and Kaname are madly in love with me so ya.'