Chapter 2: The Embarrassing Moment

After your little moment with your clothes you used all the strength and carried your suitcase as you started to climb up the gate.

  It took you only 5 times to get to the top because you would keep accidentally slipping and would let go of the part of the gate that you were holding on to and land on your butt , but on the 6th time you tried you got all the way up to the top.

  " Yassss I made to the top !!" you shouted out loud trying to do your sprinkler dance ,which was difficult to do with the suitcase in your hand so you just gave up. You looked around to try to find somewhere to throw your suitcase when suddenly you saw a girl with short chestnut brown hair and big brown/reddish eyes.

   The girl was starting to walk towards the way you were , so you moved both of your legs in front of you (like sitting in a chair) and put your arms above your head waving them left to right in the air still holding the suitcase in your hand trying to get the girl's attention.

  "Hey girl right there walking." you said pointing at her. The girl jumped up and tried to look where the voice came from , she looked possibly everywhere except for the top of the gate where you were.

   You rolled your e/c eyes in annoyance at the girl " Oh... my... gosh... just look up here!!" you exclaimed to yourself. " I'm on top of the gate." you said folding your arms.

The girl quickly looked up at you and said in the most cheerful annoying voice you ever heard, " Hi, I'm Yuki Cross the headmaster's daughter! What are you doing up there? Do you need any help getting down?"

   You were about to tell her yes, but suddenly you felt yourself fall forward towards the ground."Uh..Oh." you thought to yourself while closing your eyes as you felt the cold breeze through your h/c hair.