Chapter 4: What They Think of You

Zero's Point of View - ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     While Zero were running behind Yuki with Y/n he couldn't help but look at her. Y/n was beautiful no more like beyond beautiful. She had h/c hair that looked so soft and smooth almost like a baby's butt (Lol sorry if that sounds weird I just had to),and she had these beautiful e/c eyes that when you would look into her eyes you would get lost in them and you could never look away.

   Y/n was the most gorgeous girl he had ever seen. Yuki was nothing compared to Y/n . When Zero was with Y/n he had this weird filling that he had never felt before ,and the strange thing was that he liked that filling. Maybe it was the feeling of liking someone.

   Zero couldnt help but wonder if Y/n had felt the same way. When Zero was with Yuki he never had that filling, the only thing that he  felt with her was the urge to protect her ,but with Y/n he couldn't really explain what his fillings where when he was around her.

When Zero began to have these feeling about Y/n, he knew he wanted her to stay away for those filthy creatures from the night class.

  'Especially Kaname. She has to stay away from him the most, but it is her choice to grow close to him or stay away from him.' Zero thought to yourself. 'The only thing I can do is .... Protect her.' Zero thought to himself while finally approaching the headmaster's office.

Yuki's Point of View - ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"UGHHHHHH... I just don't like Y/n!! She's just so annoying with her irritating cheerful voice . Dang ..is it even possible for someone to be that bothersome!!"Yuki thought to herself.

  Yuki mostly didn't like Y/n because Zero was making googly eyes at her."I mean I thought Zero only liked me! How could he like someone named Y/n I mean, ughhh, what kind of name is that anyway. Zero doesn't like her right!?!?' Yuki asked herself as she finally approached the headmaster's office. (i'm not being offensive i just don't really like Yuki so i'm making her a bad person in the story)