Chapter 7: What's the big deal about a closed gate?!?

Y/n P.O.V( point of view )                                                      

  You were sitting in your seat bored out of your mind. Yuki was talking to a girl that sat next to her completely ignoring you.

' I think the girl's name was Yori or something like that.' you thought to yourself.

  You were looking around the classroom ,but your gaze stopped on a pair of lavendar eyes looking at you. You waved your hand to him to say 'hi' and quickly turned around to face the front of the class.

'RING'!'

  All the students in the classroom jumped up and ran outside including you. You were walking towards the way everyone else was going when suddenly someone bumped into you.

  The girl just kept on running and shouting things like "I have to go see my idol" "Aido I love you ". You just stood there in shocked at how rude she was for not saying sorry.

  "How rude." you said to yourself as you started walking towards a big crowd of screaming girls standing in front of a gate that was closed.

You just stood there wondering what was the big deal about a closed gate. "Creak" you heard as the gate started to open revealing these gorgeous people.

  "Wow " was all you could make out blinded by their beauty.