Chapter 1 : Cross Academy

Here are somethings you need to know :

Y/n - your name

L/n - last name

E/c - eye color

H/c - hair color

F/c - favorite color

f/f - favorite food

okay now on to the story :) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your Point of View ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  You were sitting in the back of the taxi wondering what Cross Academy would be like when suddenly you felt the taxi come to a stop.You turned your view from looking down to outside it was night time ,so it was a little hard to see however you could still make out the building.

  " Hmm.. Cross Academy looks pretty nice." you said to yourself as you started to climb out of the taxi while the taxi drive was holding the door open for you simply nodding his head at your comment of the school.

   When you were out of the taxi you paid the driver $20 for the ride and in return he handed you your two suitcases. A couple of seconds later the taxi drove away, you looked at the school called Cross Academy and started walking towards the building after saying to yourself " Here I go ."

  You held both of your suitcases in each hand while trying to find a gate or something to get in. You put down both of your suitcases while trying to find a gate when suddenly you felt something cold on your hands." Yes! you said shouting "I found a gate..I found a gate !" you singed will doing the sprinkler.(that's a type of dance if you didn't know)

After a minute later of doing your dance from finding a gate you got your suitcases and pulled open the gate, but it just wouldn't open. " Wow its locked. There has to be another way in ... right? " you asked yourself after you stopped trying to open the gate.

   You looked up to the top of the gate and you slowly backed away from it measuring how tall it was with your e/c eyes." Hmm...maybe I could just climb the gate and than jump over ... " you said happily jumping up and down because you came up with an idea (continuing with your idea) " but what would i do with my suitcases?" you asked yourself while looking at your suitcases. " Oh.. I know!" you said to yourself filling thrilled as you started to dump everything out of your suitcases and than shoved everything into one suitcase.

  When you were done shoving everything into one suitcase you tried closing it but it just wouldn't zip up. You tried everything from siting on it to throwing stuff out , but nothing would work. At what felt like a million years (really only 1 hour) later you finally zipped it up all the way , but you had to leave half of your stuff behind mostly some cute outfits that you were going to wear on the days you didn't have to go the school. You picked up your suitcase and automatically fall down on your butt.

   "Ouch..why is so heavy?" you asked yourself." I just practically emptied out everything." you said letting a couple of tears fall for all of your cute outfits.