Chapter 32: From good to bad

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"You see..." Natsu started. "...I didn't want anyone to see this side of me because they would stop seeing me as a nerd. I knew that if they found out that I wasn't 'Nerdy' at all, they would start liking me and talking to me just because I wasn't a nerd at all. That in my opinion is messed up. What about all the other nerds? Will they still be ignored?" He said looking at the pond.

"That makes more sense than you being half naked." I said laughing and he joined. "But, they will get talked to. Thanks to you, everyone is giving nerds a chance. They know they where wrong to judge a book by its cover." I said and he smiled at me.

"Yeah. Your right."

"Where are we by the way?"

"Oh. This place is where my dad would take me and Zeref-nii when we where little. We would always play here, have picnics, swim, camp. You name it. Before I was born, my mom would come here with them too. This is actually where my dad confessed to my mom when they where younger. Right under that sakura three. Guess you could call it a family secret."

"Oh. Are you still having memory flashes?"

"Mhm. Almost every night."

"I see. And wait you took me here? I'm pretty sure I'm not family."

"But your someone who I hold really dear. So I guess you're as close as it gets." He said sending me a quick wink. I turned tomato/ baboons butt red.

'Holy ship that looked hot!!!!'

"Then again Gray is someone close to me too." He mumbled thinking i wouldn't hear.

I gave him a mischievous smile.

"Is he now?" He looked at me shocked.

"You tell him I said that, then I won't give you more hugs!!!"

"Admit it. You consider him your best friend. You two hang out more than anyone! He knows you better than anyone of us and you know him too. Heck, he even hangs out in your house-wich by the way he stole the key and enters when he wants."

"That's true. But he's more of a best frenemie and rival. Oh and I know. I actually trusted him with the key. He just says that he stole it and enters when he wants to sound 'cool'. But that only makes him look like a creep." He said laughing a bit.

Then a nice silence fell.

"We should get going" he said getting up and offering a hand.

I took it and he pulled me up.

"Hai. We should probably-KYA!!!"

Me being the klutz I am, tripped over one centimeter grass and fell. I closed my eyes tightly as we fell.

I was gonna say a quick 'ouch' but something was pressed against my lips. 'I don't remember the ground being this soft...or warm.

I opened my eyes to meet wide onyx green eyes staring back at me.

Omg...

...We're kissing right now...

Then we herd some rustling sounds next to us.

"Ara?E-EHH?!?! S-s-s-sumimasen!!!"

We immediately got of each other with similar red faces and looked at the boy who was covering his face while blushing.

"I-it's okay. D-do you n-need something?" I asked awkwardly as the blush stayed in my face and my lips tingled. 'We just freaking kissed!?!??!?! I am so....I DON'T EVEN KNOW!!!!Act natural Lucy.'