"Bitch." I muttered jokingly

"What was that?" She joked.

"Nothing let's go take a picture." I laughed.

We both walked into the bathroom and posed before snapping a picture.

"Classy, simple, elegant, and sexy." I smiled as I looked down at the picture.

"Girl if you don't shut up." She laughed as we both strutted out of the bathroom and into the living room area.

Madison and Mia's face lit up as they saw us but Nina's just became filled with jealousy.

"Cute, but Amber out of the whole 14 years we've been friends you've never twined with me." She said trying to hide the fact that she was jealous.

"I wasn't planning on twinning. We just bought this same dress that day we skipped, but we didn't get the same color. It's not like we planned ahead of time." I said truthfully.

"Yeah, but you still did." She said as her face scrunched up.

"If it makes you feel better we can twin tomorrow." I said as I jokingly bent down and talked to her like she was three.

"Whatever." She scuffed.

"Well I think y'all are shitting on all of us right now." Madison said.

"We know." Jovana said as she flipped her hair.

Madison laughed like it was a joke, but in reality it wasn't. She was being dead ass.

We heard a knocking at the door and Madison's laughter died down as she scurried to the door.

"Hey baby." She smiled as she attached her lips to Jack's.

He kissed her back as he opened his eyes causing them to lock with mine. His eyes widened causing a smirk to appear on my face as he pulled away from Madison and looked at me in awe.

His eyes left mine and darted towards Jovana as he looked her up and down, causing my smirk to fade.

"Damn Jo you look good." He said as he nodded his head at her.

She smiled as she looked down at herself.

"Thanks." She said causing Jack to bite his lip as he stared at her chest more intensely.

"Madison you look sexy too, as a matter of fact so do Nina and Mia." He complimented, leaving my name out of it.

I started to feel self conscious until I felt a stinging sensation on my butt.

"Amber looks sexy as fuck too." Jovana winked, causing me to laugh.

"Yeah I guess." Jack shrugged causing his cousins to chuckle.

I rolled my eyes as my phone started to ring. I looked down to see that it was Mr.David.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Are y'all ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." I spoke.

"Okay start making your way down, our uber is here." He informed.

"Kk." I said before hanging up.

"The uber is here." I said ask grabbed my hand bag.

"Let's be all cute and shit, and interlock our fingers." Jovana said.

I laughed a little as I grabbed her hand and interlocked our fingers as we strutted down the hallway, swaying our hips in the process.

We're fucking goals.

________________________________

Lowkey a filler but this next chapter... just wait.