Chapter 1: Marked

My name is Emily Greenstone. I'm just a normal 16 year old girl from the real world. I had no idea I'd be sucked into quite the adventure. Today was the day, OMG! I was in my bedroom with the box sets of all the House of Night books. I needed to have a marathon day of reading as many of them as I could. I slid the first book, Marked out of the beautiful box set. I rubbed my hands over the perfect cover and slowly opened it and started it all from the beginning. I read for ages, as I was in the middle of book three my eyelids started to close and I felt something happening to me. My eyelids closed like a lid of a chest. When I opened my eyes I was in a room and I saw a black haired woman who looked gorgeous. She was freaking hot, certainly my type. I like boys and girls because I'm bi.
She spoke to me. "Emily, you are special. I am Nyx. I have brought you to the world where you truly belong." She says with a warm motherlike voice. My mouth dropped open in shock. "But, but your not real. Your just from a book series I love! I must be dreaming." I said.
Nyx chuckled. "Oh Emily, my new daughter, there are countless dimensions and alternate realities including ones of all the books you've ever read. I've just brought you to the one where you wish you could be. Your soul was born in the wrong universe, I've claimed you as my own." Nyx says smiling at me.
I look at Nyx in astonishment. Oh my god, I was going to be in the House of Night universe!
"Nyx, I..." I started to say but I woke up. I rose to my feet and checked my surroundings. I was in Tulsa near the high school. I glanced behind me and a male vampyre had arrived. He then spoke,
"Emily Greenstone! Night has chosen thee; thy death will be thy birth. Night
calls to thee; hearken to Her sweet voice. Your destiny awaits you at the House of Night!"

He lifted one long, white finger and pointed at me. As my forehead exploded in pain I collapsed to the ground. Ugh, my head was in so much pain. But I knew what was happening. And this wasn't a dream, it was too fucking painful for that. I was becoming a vampyre, a fledging. How the hell was this even possible? And what time period would I be in? During the book time? Or after? I guess I'll find out. By the goddess, I want to be able to meet Zoey Redbird and Stevie Rae! I got up and started running not paying attention to where I was going. I must find the House of Night or I'll die and probably not become a red fledging like Stevie Rae. I don't know how I found the House of Night, I only followed my instinct and it led right to it. I came up to the entrance and held back a gasp. Fear showed in my eyes from who I've now seen. It was Neferet standing right there with a totally fake warm smile. Great, I would meet fucking evil Neferet right away. That was just my luck, the last thing I wanted was to have to deal with her. Neferet who was smiling warmly took my hand. "Merry meet. I am Neferet the High Priestess of the House of Night. You don't have to be afraid, I know how it feels. Your safe here." She assures.
I sighed. I knew she was being totally fake, I could see right through her cover. But I decided to be smart and keep my mouth shut.
"My names Emily, Emily Greenstone." I said nervously. Neferet nodded "I used to be called Emily before I was marked. You can keep your name or change it. Here at the House of Night you get it make choices you didn't have previously." She says as she led me into The House of Night. Great, I shared a name with the bitch. I'll just change my first name and keep my last name.
"Um, how about Reyna Greenstone?" I asked her with a smile. I've always liked the name Reyna so that's who I would go by now.

Neferet nods motherlike. "Merry meet Reyna Greenstone. Just follow me and I'll lead you to your new roommate." She replies. I strode behind her wondering who my roommate would be. "Who will be my roomy?" I asked curiously hoping it was someone I knew from the books.
"A girl named Aphrodite. I would have put you in with Stevie Rae but I already decided to put Zoey in with her. She's part of your dorm." Neferet says. My heart leaped. So Zoey and Stevie Rae were here, but I'd have to be stuck in a room with Aphrodite, the hag from hell. Well she did grow on me later in the books but right now she'll be way too bitchy for my taste.
I remain silent was we walked through the dark hallways. Soon Neferet opens a door and I see the inside, it's the dorm, I could even see the TVs and some girls sitting down watching some show.
"Aphrodite can take over from here." Neferet says with a smile then walks away leaving me alone. A blond girl walked up to me with a sly smirk. "So here's my new roommate. I'm Aphrodite!" She says with a smirk.
I smirked back at her "Holy shit! It's Aphrodite the goddess of love. I totally recognized you!" I said sarcastically. "My names Reyna Greenstone" I add. Aphrodite rolled her eyes. "Very funny new girl. Come with me. Since your my roommate you've better be cool." She says. I shook my head. "I'd like to stay down here and talk to people. I'll be in our room later." I said wanting to speak to Stevie Rae and Zoey. Aphrodite nodded and walked away.
I walked up to Zoey and Stevie Rae with a smile. "Merry meet, I'm Reyna Greenstone." I said holding out my hand. Stevie Rae gripped my wrist and shook in the traditional Amazon way.
"Nice to meet you. It sucks you got roommated with her." Stevie Rae says. Damien walked over rolling his eyes. "Stevie Rae that isn't even a authentic word. " he says and smirks.
"Aphrodite is a hag from hell." Shawnee said.
"Ditto Twin." Erin chuckled.
I nodded "Of course I know she's a hag from hell. I do have a brain you know. Unlike her I don't go sucking others dicks." I said with a smirk. Zoey gave me a look as if she wondered if  I knew about the Aphrodite and Erik scene she had witnessed. The twins and Stevie Rae and Damien roar with laughter.
"I think she'll be a great friend." Stevie Rae grinned. I giggled along with them. After awhile of talking I went into the room I shared with Aphrodite. I laid in bed ignoring her and began to think. What am I going to do? I so badly want to tell them what's going to happen. But who could I trust to let them know the truth? I may be able to make a difference and save lives. But if Neferet knew the truth about me wouldn't she try to kill me? Try to get information from me so she can win? I'll just sleep on this and deal with it in the morning, well technically evening.

--------------------
I hope you enjoyed chapter 1! Tell me what you think and how I can improve! Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again!