The unexpected encounter

-LANCE

IT was one of the most embarrassing yet best day of my life.I was about to refill my only glass mug and NoLegs' plate with molten chocolate from the river flowing beside me.I looked around;I was sick of my surrounding scenery and also kind of homesick as if I ever had a place to call home.I still remember how Matt gave me a second chance at life after he defeated me.How he and Natalie let me join their gang.Then how we came across Anna who was an awesome shot when it came to archery.

It seems like just yesterday that I was by their side.Akron had been resurrected again because Death was in chains claimed Akron just like himself.Akron who an evil demon with a kind of human skeleton for a body(without arms literally) and a slimy magenta purple thing for his skin. He had a human skull like head,huge bat-like wings which were folded by his sides because his sides were covered in mummy bandages and metal chains which left small proportions of his bare skin out.In the ground instead of feet were a heap of skulls of different types of creatures.

Matt fought like a master swordsman with his elemental magical abilities using his different elemental swords.Natalie fought as a high-class mage with her defensive,elemental attack,power-up and healing spells using her elemental staffs and magic circles.Anna fought as a high-class shot with her elemental bows and arrows and her elemental attack,defense and healing spells.I fought with pride( I wasn't that much of high-class shot like Anna) and skill with my spells and magical abillities using my grenades and guns.We took turns summoning our elemental,combat pets.But I was too weak and then Akron was about to land a final blow on the unconscious bodies of my friends I begged him to spare their lives for mine.

He agreed and was about to extract my soul when he suddenly turned into a man in black robes with a crazy grinning face(his white teeth and sent me near the chocolate river.He put the boundary around him and went off to finish his unfinished business with my friends.Soon after a few days NoLegs came inside the boundary somehow with a different building material or tool.I built up a metallic house with his help.Now it has been over six months since I have met my comrades.

I was forced to come back to here and now when I saw a strange humanoid figure with dragon-fly like wings,tanned skin and raw-sienna colored hair drinking chocolate from my favorite chocolate refilling spot.

"What is that thing drinking chocolate from the river?",I asked with genuine curiosity,"How did it get through the boundary?"

"Meow!Meow!",shouted NoLegs at that thing.

The thing could speak so it replied and its voice sound feminine and full of hurt:

"I am Flora,the guardian fairy of Nature.And this boundary lets any magical object or being cross it so that's how I got here."

"I am a magical being too since I use magic to re-quip and also use countless magic attacks with my guns",I said proudly,"Then why can't I get out?"

"Using magic does not always make you magical",Flora said with an innocent voice,"anyways would you please care to introduce yourself and your lovely cat?"

"I am Lance, a human guy",I replied,"This is NoLegs me and my friends' cat."

Flora laughs and says,"Please forgive me because I couldn't hold it in any longer.I know you are or at least seem to be a human guy but I have a feeling you aren't."

"Have you drunk chocolate from this river?",Flora asks in a serious tone.

"Yeah,I did and so did NoLegs",I replied.

Flora said thoughtfully,"Every creature that drinks chocolate from this river becomes magical.It can turn a person into a wizard,witch,warlock,fairy,etc.Since you have drunk it ,I am sensing an aura fairy magic around you. Anyways I think NoLegs has become magical too for the same reason since I sense magic power from him too."

"How in the chocolate coins can I be a fairy?",I asked,shocked by this development,"I am a guy for crying out loud?!".

"It is possible you are the only male fairy in the whole magic dimension.I could take you to Alfea collage for fairies where I am currently studying.There headmistress Faragonda can help you."

"Okay but I'll take NoLegs and my belongings with me,"I decided.

"Okay",agreed Flora.

***

Flora asked me if it was okay if she held my hand and NoLegs because she would have to guide me and NoLegs through the portal to Alfea.I agreed without hesitation because I wanted it to be over with.