Chapter 11 - Bad Enough For You

Start from the beginning

I went up to her and she recognized me, smiled at me and then I remember we did met. I was jealous of Louis, she was all over him and he looked at her with lust.  He was dating Eleanor what he was doing with her? It should have been me grinding against her and whispering how bad I wanted to fuck her in her ear. She should have felt my dick on her pretty little ass.

I pushed her on the wall, keeping her trapped with my hands holding her wrists. -Did I mention I was maybe high on something? Now you know, I’m not a perfect person. - I whispered in her ear : ‘I want you to rock me, fuck me yeah.’ She quivered at my touch, she looked overwhelmed for a second and I didn’t know what to do. I was getting confused, the drugs wearing off. The girl fainted in front of me and I took her and brought her in our summer house.

I called Liam and Louis who came first and after screaming at me, the other boys came. We couldn’t let her go, she would tell someone what I did that night. I didn’t want anyone to know that I was about to rape someone that I didn’t know and that I was high. I never took drugs before and I will never take them again. When she opened her eyes and seemed to recognized me, it hit me like a knife I loved her.

*end of the flashback*

I wipe away the tears that were threatening to fall down on my cheeks, what I did was my biggest mistake. I wish that I could go back in time but I can’t. I wish that she didn’t read my diary but could I really blame her. I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Liam kneeling where the couch was, trying to get to my height.

‘Are you okay mate? You seemed lost back there.’ Liam said, worry evident in his voice.

‘Hum, yeah. I was just thinking about what I did to Lily. It was so wrong, why did I accept to take those drugs? What is wrong with me Liam?’ I said hearing my own voice breaking before me.

‘Harry, it’s in the past now and she looks like she forgave you. She has one hell of an heart, I think she likes you. What was in your diary that you didn’t want her to read anyway?’ Liam asked, curiosity in his voice.

‘Take me back to Louis’ and Eleanor’s house and I’ll tell you..’ I said, getting up from the couch and putting my shoes back on.

**later on, Lily’s POV**

I looked at the clock 11am, I didn’t want to get up. If I could I would stay here forever but I know that Louis would push me out of bed. Before I took the time to react, I heard footsteps entering the room and by the sound I knew exactly who it was.

Harry.

He sat down on my bed and sighed, knowing that I was not asleep. He already knew me too well for my taste. I opened my eyes and looked at him, he was wearing the usual Harry Styles outfit. Tight black jeans, a green t-shirt which fitted him beautifully and his brown shoes which he seemed always have on.

He caught me starring and smirked at me, raising an eyebrow. Same cheeky, flirting self. He then looked a bit more serious and looked down.

‘I’m sorry Lily, for everything especially for that night. I was high and I didn’t know what I was doing. It was terribly wrong and I’m sorry that you are stuck with us forever.’ He said and he seemed to truly mean it, like he was holding back feelings and emotions from that night. He seemed sincere.

I have to think fast, I could forgive him because I really wanted to but was it the right thing to do? This new life wasn’t that bad and I did made some new friends. Before I met Louis two months ago, I would have done everything so that they would have kidnapped me. It was only a dream come true and I was against it but was I really?

I really started to appreciate Harry’s company, he was really nice even though he was a big flirt by times. I liked him a lot, maybe more than what I wanted. I sighed and I had to make a decision fast, Harry was looking at me with a sad smile. Undecided I smiled quickly at him and answered softly.

‘I forgive you Harry. You were high and you weren’t yourself. ‘ He seemed surprised by my answer but smiled softly at me. His eyes were full of joy and then I knew I made the right choice. I added ‘ Just don’t do it again.’ and he laughed softly.

‘I promise that I won’t kidnap you again.’

‘I believe you Harry.’

He then hugged me, pushing me on the bed by accident. Still squeezing me in his tight embrace, he was a sweetheart. I can’t believe that people would hate him. Louis right on queue, entered the room.

His eyes grew wide with amusement and I could seem him smirking, even though I was squished under Harry’s embrace.

‘OH MY GOD. ELEANOR THEY’RE HAVING SEX.’ He screamed, Harry getting off me and rolled his eyes at Louis. I just stayed there, my face turning red so much that I could swear it was burning.

Eleanor entered the room followed by 3  other boys who raised an eyebrow at me, looking at the scene in front of them. I was layed down on the bed, my cheek as red as ever. Harry was sat at the edge of the bed, a small smile spread across his face giving a knowing look to Louis who just rolled his eyes. Louis that was grinning and laughing to himself.

The boys cracked up at the same time, except Harry who still had a small smile on his face.

‘I can’t believe that you..’ Niall started off, laughing. ‘said that, you’re the best mate.’

‘Sorry Lily, you seem ashamed. Believe me, for us it was funny.’ Liam said in an apologetic tone but still muffled a couple of laughs.

Zayn just stood there laughing with Niall like they just saw the funniest thing in the world.

I stood up from where I was stupid and looked at each of them slowly and opened my mouth to speak ‘Are you guys high or something?’

‘Nope.’ Niall said between laughers popping the p. He grinned at me and Harry send them a look and they all went out of the room. Leaving Harry and I alone.

Harry was the first to talk: ‘Since it’s Friday, we are all going to go clubbing? Do you want to come?’

‘Yeah, why not? But when we went shopping I didn’t bought something for clubbing…’ I said.

‘You will borrow something from Eleanor. Trust me it’s going to be a fun night.’ HArry said, winked at me and left.

_______________________________________________

A/N IMPORTANT:

Hello! Can you guys vote and comment? The chapters are and will be longer but they will be updated once a week or maybe twice. Thank you!

Also, check my other story ‘Texting One Direction’ and ‘Sad Beautiful Tragic’.

-Sabrina xx