chapter 15-true self

Start from the beginning

'Is everything alright or do i have to come?.' Ashton asked worried seeing her pale i guess.

'No everything is alrite i will be back tomorrow afternoon i...i... hav to go for a..a..a meeting y..yes...a meeting' lena said all in rush stuttering.

' ok then bye' ashton said confused,at her reaction i guess.

'yeah bye see you tomorrow' and then she pecked him on the lips and literally ran out of the restaurant.

And then i cant hold my laugh in so i laughed so hard till the time i was finished there were tears in my eyes.

But seeing aston's confused and scowling face i sober up but still cant stop my small giggles from escaping my lips.

'You are crazy' ashton said.when i look at him there is amusement in his eyes and a small smile is playing on his lips.

after few seconds a waiter came to take our orders all the while of taking my order his eyes were on me,so just to test ashton water's i smiled at the waiter,he blushed at that moment my mighty hubby thought it was a good time to interrupt.

'The woman you are oggling is my wife, so get lost from here before i fire your sorry ass' ashton growled and the waiter scurried back flushed.

Seriously!who in their right mind growl like an animal in the public, i mean they should not growl in private also ughhh what the hell am i thinking...

' hey why did you do that? He was so cute i was thinking of giving him my number!' I spoke just so to get him back for kissing lena.

'Dont you dare even think of dating someone you are my wife i will not tolerate you cheating on me did you get that?' Ashton said through clenched teeth.

He was scary if i would have not experienced so much in my life i would have got scared of him.

'Oh so you get to cheat on me but i cant cheat on you?' I hissed getting angry.

' a..ah.. y..yes......' then his voice got dangerous again ' you made your own bed, i will not allow you to have any happiness from other man i told you i will make your life hell' he continued.

He doesnt even know my life is already hell, saying that in my mind i rolled my eyes.

After breakfast we were back to ashton's mansion.ashton went straight to his study and i went to kitchen to check up on june.

June was sitting at a chair instructing a girl to clean something i guess.
As soon as i entered she stood so i went to her, grabbing her shoulders i made her sit.

'How is your hand?' I asked smiling. Bending in front of her.

'Good' she smiled.

'Ok i am going back to my room if you need anything me to do just call me i will be happy to help.'i said giving her a smile i then went straight to the guest room.

As soon as i entered the room i grabbed my phone and called ethan.

'Hello, is everything going as per our plan?'i asked.

'Yes and the evidence we got against lena was used smartly.i am proud of you little sis you have done a great job i heard paul planning as per your idea he is back of you now, he is scared of you,keeping the past in mind i think he should be.' Ethan laughed.

'Oh thank god! And lena should have known fucking a mafia boss will not be easy and then cheating on him. that girl really got a very less brains'i said disgusted at her.

'yeah stupid girl.anyway i will start on getting you back in department and meet me tomorrow at the quarters.bye got to go'he said and hungup.

I went near the window and sat on the high chair staring outside and thinking of my life.