Sei- Blue eyes

"Alla fine andrà tutto bene. Se non andrà bene, non è la fine."

"Everything will be ok in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end."

*

Aubrey

I didn't sleep. I couldn't. How could I?

Ugh.

All night my mind kept running. Why am I back here? What is Fabio up to? How much money does Tanner owe?

So many questions with no answers.

The morning sunlight slowly makes its way into the bedroom, illuminating shadows across furniture. At one point I used to like how it shone through the room. I'd open the window and let the cool morning breeze make its way in. I sigh as I lift my legs up to my chest, resting my chin on them.

My eyes instantly start getting watery.

Pull it together idiot!

The bed dips from someone's weight. I didn't even hear a knock on the door.

"Don't cry Bella." Fabio says quietly. He scoots closer while I scoot back to... nothing.

Shit.

"I want to be left alone." I tell him, not looking at him.

"Aubrey, Amore. You can hate me all you want. I know you're expecting an apology-"

My head snaps up. "I'm expecting fucken answers! Fuck the apologies." I snapped glaring at him.

Gah! Why can't looks actually freaken kill!?

Fabio presses his lips together and looks away. I put my head on my knees again, turning away from his stare.

"I'll just go."

"Yea. I think that's..." The words die in my throat.

My eyes lock with his and that night comes crashing back like a tornado knocking down a house in a second.

"Get your ass up, Bree! We're going out." Reese said barging into my room.

"No I'm not," I tell her turning the page of my book Beautiful Disaster.

"You're going, c'mon! Ya know, we've been here a year and all we do is go to boring ass school, come home and work. That's boring Bree. We have to go out."

I sigh and put my book down. She won't shut up until she gets her way. "You want to go out? Fine. Let's go out."

Reese looks at me suspiciously. "How 'bout I pick your clothes?"

"How 'bout no." I say mimicking her.

I roll out of bed, literally, and shoo her out so I can get dressed.

"Put something sexy on!" She hollers before I shut the door.