Twelve

Meanwhile...
DRAKE POV
Area 58
Unknown Location (California)
5pm PST
"Sir, we got her and she had him."

My heart sank, but I kept the stone look on my face. Any micro expression on my face would give me away. I had to maintain my innocence and part of that was being numb to Robyn.

I'd kept a low profile since Robyn went underground. I had to keep away from the higher ups. If they got a hand on me, they could read everything I knew.

I'd done my best to help Robyn before. I'd given her my ring and everything the agency had on rouge agents. I'd given her the known previous locations and contacts of all the agents in hiding. She had all the tools she needed to escape.

I thought by now she'd be out of California and in Sweden somewhere but she'd stayed for him. Instead of taking my warning and running like hell from Chris and the agency, she'd stayed to figure everything out. She was in way over her head.

Even with my help she couldn't take on the entire organization.

Truthfully I didn't expect her to listen to me, but I wanted her to. No. I need her to.

"Is she alive?" I asked. "We wanted to take her alive."

There was along pause, too long for my comfort.

"She's breathing, but she's out cold."

Robyn's father laughed. "It's probably safer for them that way. My girl would give them a hell of a fight."

"We're about fifteen minutes out. What do you want us to do with the boyfriend?" The agent asked.

If Chris was with Robyn, there's no way he knew what was going on and no way that Monica had reinstated him yet. He was to be reinstated sometime today, but if Robyn had gotten to him that meant Monica hadn't. It also meant that there was no real proof of Monica's involvement and she could continue to play dumb to her daughter.

From the organizations stand point, Chris was nothing. Without the full access to his brain, Chris wasn't a threat.

"Bring him as well." One of the members of the Triad answered.

The Triad was the head of the entire organization. No one knew their true faces or identities. All we really knew was they ascended by blood. As of now, the Triad consisted of two women and a man. He was the youngest of the three. They went by Z, A, and D.

Their presence was organized through different channels, but it was always through phone or another means of voice communication.

"Robyn must be wiped and her friend imprinted. His family and friends, anyone who came to know of his connection to Robyn must also be imprinted. Then I want him locked away for his crimes in Virginia." The male member, Z, said sternly.

"But-"

My mother sent a stern elbow into my side, cutting me off.

"Aubrey must also be wiped. We can't allow her  a connection to her former self." D continued.

"Dont!" I yelled out with it thinking. "Why can't we just tell her the truth?"

"Are you doubting our decision?" Z huffed. "Our decisions are final."

I didn't know the entire situation, but I knew a good amount. If they needed it locked away so badly... There's no telling what the real truth was.

"No, it's just ..." I had to think fast. "It's just that a decision from a superior assigned us to Chris's case in the first place. All this was because the FBI was allowed to unite them in Virginia... I just think we need to know what Robyn knows before we wipe her." I continued.

In all honesty, I just didn't want to see them do that to her. It wasn't safe. There's no telling what would happen to Robyn if they deleted so many of the memories that made her who she was.

"We could try to imprint a different name and face on her memories of Chris instead of just wiping them completely. We cou-"

"Your love for this girl will be your end." Z assured.

"But that's what you wanted right? That's what this is about? You wanted us together. You wanted us to rely on each other so heavily that we basically alienated any one else from our lives and emotions. Well you got it. She's all I got and I'm all she's got so you're damn right I love her."

The room was silent for a minute. I could feel everyone's eyes on me, especially my mothers. She didn't have the clearance to be here, neither did Ronald Fenty, but the Triad thought their personal knowledge of Robyn could help. They'd been completely silent the majority of the meeting.

"How do you suggest we learn her knowledge?"

"She knows she was in an accident. Chris is still confused about what's going on. All we need to do is set up a hospital room and allow them both to awake in it. They'll assume it was a simple accident and they were rescued just to fill in the gaps." I was just sprouting nonsense hoping they would buy it to give me a little more time to save Robyn. "I could go in and tell her I got out like she did. She'll tell us everything she knows to protect us."

There was another long pause as The Triad muted their side of the conversation in order to discuss it amongst themselves.

I watched the minutes on the clock tick away. If they were going with my plan they'd have minimal time to set of the room.

Finally the ruling came.

"Granted. Set up the interactive training room like a hospital room." Z ruled. "And Graham, if anything goes wrong our first plan will be enacted."

"Yes your grace."

We had to move fast Robyn and Chris would be here soon and everything had to be perfect. I knew I could tip Robyn off to what was happening but Chris was a wild card.

If he reacted too violently, the Triad would call the mission. Robyn had to feed me the information endlessly, but she had to do it slowly in order to buy us enough time to come up with an escape plan.

______________
I won't update this again until next week, but for those of you that aren't following along as clearly as the others.

The Keepers have conspired with Robyn's parents and Drake's parents.

While Robyn's mother isn't apart of the organization, she does however know much more than she's been letting on all of Robyn's life.

Drake also revealed that Chris is somehow involved but his knowledge of that fact is currently clouded due to interference run by Monica Fenty.

Drake also reveals that Robyn has officially left the order and has been unground with the rouge agents for about a week. In that time, she's learned enough about the order, her parents, and Chris to be furious with all three of them.

Chris is now in control of Drake's ring and has recently felt its power. He still has no idea what Robyn is involved in or what the fall out with his boss will be once Tyga and Blac Chyna reveal the he was kidnapped by his FBI agent girlfriend.