Twenty-One

RIHANNA POV
Diablo Canyon Power Plant
Alvila Beach, California
4am PST
I'd followed all the instructions I had received from the creep in the doorway. Creep was probably more mean than true. He was a nice looking guy and the only person to truly give me the answers I needed.

Coming alone was probably not my best idea, especially in my condition.

I'd taken a shower and gotten all of the dried blood off of my body and out of my hair, but I was in no condition to defend myself from anyone. If this was a trap, I was a dead woman.

For a minute it caused me to regret the entire situation. I had a daughter to think about now. I didn't say goodbye to my Milano. But I knew the guys at the bunker would take care of her and Matt until they could get hem safely out of the country. They'd wipe their memories of me to protect them from The Order.

"I knew you would come." A voice came from the darkness.

FUCK. That's all I could think.

"Word travels faster in our circles than in The Order's. I knew the moment your old boyfriend 'abducted you' that I would see the great Robyn Fenty here in my lab."

In the dark, it sounded like the voice was coming from all over.

"I'm Dr. Andre Young." The man said finally flipping on the lights and stepping out of the shadows. "Everyone calls me Dr. Dre."

"I'd introduce myself, but you seem to already know who I am."

He nodded. "What can I do for you? A good wipe so you can return to the Order?"

"No.. I want it back, I want it all back. Whatever they took from me or wrote over, I want it all back."

I wasn't really sure what I was asking for. The Order had never reset a person back to their former memories. I'm sure there was more than one reason for that.

Dr. Dre looked over me, probably trying to decipher what happened to me.

"Assassin." I explained. "They sent my old boyfriend who might actually be my ex-husband to kill me. He's apparently some type of super solider, I don't really know."

"RAMBO Protocol?"

"Yes."

He smiled. "I remember when I first came up with that idea. It's what made me rogue to begin with." He explained.

"Can you do it or not?" I pushed, not really up for his life story.

"I can, I just can't see why I'd want to."

"What-?"

"What can you do for me?"

I didn't really have anything if I was being honest. Any property of funds I had would be directly tied to The Order.

"Two million dollars good enough?"

I looked over my shoulder to see Matt standing there behind me.

"What are you doing here? You're no good to me dead."

Matt shook his head. "Now that she knows you, Milano needs you. I'm going to do whatever I can to help you get back to her."