Chapter 18- The Attack

Lillia's Pov.

We were written up again by someone yelling. I wrote to my mates. We went to see what was happening.

" What is happening," Ethan asks one of the maids who is on high alert.

" My king, we are being attacked by evil creatures," one of the maids said

" Lillia go get Sky and hide in the shelter," Alec said

" Okay," I said as I ran to Sky's room to grab her. I was heading towards the shelter room but as I ran towards the shelter when I was stopped by a man. This man had glowing red eyes as bright as blood before it dries and hair dark as night. I wasn't getting a good vibe from this man.

"Oh, there is the future queen of all of us, I was wondering when I was going to run into you, Queen Lillia. Now hand over your daughter to me, " said the unknown guy.

"Over my dead body" I said to the man as I backed up to run toward a path to the shelter. As I did I run into some of guards.

"My queen, should you and the princess be in the shelter by now? " One of the guards asked me.

" I was heading that way when I ran into a creepy man with red eyes and dark hair. He was trying to get me to hand over my daughter to him" I explained to the guard.

"We will take care of him, you and the princess get the shelter" the same guard said to me.

"Okay" I said as I began to run to the shelter. As I ran I could hear the guards fight this evil man who I don't know, but I knew his intent wasn't good.

"YOU CAN RUN AND HIDE ALL YOU WANT, QUEEN LILLIA BUT I WILL GET THE PRINCESS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I heard the evil man yell at me as he fought the guards as I ran to the safety of the shelter.