Chapter 10- Birth

9 months later

Lillia's Pov.

It has been 9 months since I have been taking and since I have seen Ethan. It has been stressful because I hadn't Ethan and the baby is due soon and I know Ethan wouldn't be able to see me giving birth to his daughter. Yeah, you heard me right I'm having a girl. Right now I'm sitting on the window seat, look outside hoping he would come and save me and so tell about having two mates and I also have to tell Alec this too.

' Maybe just maybe would be able to tell them both at some without them fight' I tell star

' Yeah hope that too' star tells me back

' hope he come back before I giving birth to his daughter/pup' I said to star again

' Yeah me too-' star said but was cut off by Alec

" Lillia come here, sweetheart" Alec said

"Why?" I said/ask

"Because I said so, Now come here before I get angry," he said little harsh I met had, so I got up walk over to him in till I was in front of him.

He grabbed my hand started walking. When we were in the living room let go of my hand and went to sit on the armchair.

" Come sit on my lap, Sweetheart," he said and did as he said but stop when felt a sharp pain in my stomach and wetness on my legs. I yelp, making him get up walk over to me and pick up bride style and run vampire speed to the doctor's office in the house. He Busted through the door, making the doctor lookup with a confused face.

" What the wrong Master?" the Doctor asks

" She going to have the mutt's pup"

" Oh, Um, her up on the bed over there," The doctor said to point to the bed

"Okay," Alec said and went over put me on the bed.

" Okay, now, you dear spread your legs apart so you can give birth to your pup,"  the doctor said and I did what I was told.

" Now Push," He said,  I push as I scream in pain

" Push Again," he said I push again as I scream in pain again with tears running down my face.

" Push one more this hard as you again," He said, so I did what was told push my last and I heard the baby crying and I smiled at the doctor ignoring Alec 

"It girl and do you want to hold her," the doctor said and I was about to say I do when Alec said something.

"No she doesn't, it give to me," Alec said glaring at my baby girl then I had it and I went mamma mode

" I WANT TO TOLD MY BABY GIRL, AND MY BABY GIRL ISN'T A IT" I yelled at Alec who gives me a glare which I happily returned and the look at the doctor.

The doctor gives the baby to me and looks at her and I smiled she was beautiful to me and nobody is going to take her away from me.

" She beautiful and cute," I said to myself

"she has her dad's hair and my eyes," I said to myself again and smiled at her as she giggles at me.

" Her name is going to be Sky Midnight Star," I said