Chapter 12- Home/Meeting Spencer

There will be more I just got tired and went to bed

1 week later

Lillia's Pov.

I swear my mates act like little kids. Sky behaves better than both put together! I'm going home today. I think my mom had my new brother or sister while I was gone. I'm so happy to go home today. I mean who wouldn't want to go home to their family that they haven't seen for 9 months and 3 weeks. If you say you don't then you are insane. I'm in my room, packing all of my and Sky's things. As my mate argues who the best out them of both. Weird, right?

" If you both don't stop arguing, you both be sleeping on the couch," I said/yell. That made both of them stop arguing, and look at with wide eyes. Sky thought it was funny, and giggled at them.

" Did really mean that?" Both said wide eyes

"Yes, now come, and help with the bags and if you both don't argue will be sleeping on the couch," I said with all serious voice.

"Yes, ma'am," Both said as they got up.

" Your dads are kids and you behave better than both," I said to my little girl as she giggled

We heard 4 footsteps signaling that are ready to go. I walk out and towards the car. Put Sky in her babysit and buckle her up. Then I got in and buckled up. As the car took off home. It's about 3 to 5 hours away from where we are. Alec knows he got to get attack by my old pack and new pack. That is going to be a good show for Sky and me. I close my eye as the car went on. I woke to Sky crying. I look at her. She might be hungry, so I feed her and stop crying. Then I went back to sleep for 2 hours. I woke up to someone shaking me awake. I open my eyes to see Alec shaking me.

" Will you stop shaking me because I wake," I said

" Oh, Hehehe, sorry," he said

"It's okay," I said get out of the car walk around to get Sky out, but when I get to the other side. The sky wasn't there. So I freak out.

" Umm, Alec do you know where the sky is," I ask

" She right here," Ethan said holding Sky. I sighed in relief.

" Let go," I said happily because miss my mom and the others.

Soon as I walk into the door. I was attacked by my mom and the others. They go off soon as Ethan walks in with Sky. They look from Sky to me. They were about to say as Alec walk in. They all glare except for Ethan, Sky, and me. I pull be hide my father as he said " what are doing leech" he said as glare. I look over his shoulder to see Alec. Alec gulps as he was about to say a thing, but he was attacked by Johntan and Sam. I try so hard to not laugh, but I failed. I fall on the floor holding on to my stomach because I was laughing so hard. Everyone stop what they were doing looked at me.

" What is funny," my dad said

" You guys," I said still laughing

" Why are we Funny," John said looking at me like I'm crazy

" Because you just attack my other mate," I said

" OTHER MATE" Everyone yelled Except Ethan, Alec, Sky, and me.

" Yeah," I said

" But how is it possible" my dad ask

" They Moon goddess give me two mates because the kings and queen of vampers and werewolf can't have kids, and she choose me to be next queen and them to be the kings," I said as they nodded

" Oh, I have someone that you would like to met," my mom says as left the room. Then walk in with a little boy. I stared at him aw. I almost had tears in my see. Finally, someone like and I know it's my little brother.

" Met Spencer, your new baby brother," my mom said as she hand to me.

" Nice to met little brother" I cooed

" So, who the little girl" my dad ask me

" Well, everyone met Sky Midnight Star," I said with a smile

" Our daughter," Ethan said