Before Note

This is my first book of Multiple people in one relationship aka Polyamory Relationship or Bisexual.

I don't like mean comments about different people's sexualities and/or if they have many partners.

Don't make fun of anybody on their sexualities and/or with many partners. It is mean and rude. I will not tolerate it.

They are just like us. They aren't different just because of their sexualities and/or if they have many partners.

I don't like the Polyamory Relationship kind of book then don't read this book because that is what is on.

If I see hate comments on this book I will report you just like any other writer that writes books like this.

Lastly, if you don't like people with many partners (Polyamory Relationship), Gays or any other sexualities, or Shemale or any other gender, Andate a la Cresta because there is nothing wrong with it. Oh, I forgot to tell you if you don't know what andate a la Cresta means in Spanish and go look it up!

P.s. If you people out there have a problem with any type of bullying and need to talk to somebody just message me. Here is my username cheyenneedwards333. Also, I'm not a Spanish person, just take the classes to also look up that word in Spanish.