Prologue

Lillia's Pov.

" I Alpha Ethan Star reject you, Lillia Lexis as my mate," Ethan said

I feel sadness and heartbroken at that moment. My wolf whimpered. So, I turn around ran out while he watches me turn into a pure white wolf, and run away fast as possible to the packhouse to get my stuff and grabbed 3 pieces of paper.

Dear mom and dad,

I'm sorry, I can't take the pain from Pack and My sister, and Brother. It's not that don't you love me because I do it's just the pain and scares that the pack and sister and brother give me.

Love,

Lillia

Dear brother and sister,

We were so close like nothing could break us, but you guys change. Just want to let you I love even if you were bullying me. You hurt me and left scars on my heart and just let you guys know I did cut myself in till I notice you guys just were waste of time. You alway said that I wasn't good enough to in this pack so you need to leave, so I'm taking what you said and doing it. And you are a right worthless, helpless, hopeless, waste of time, and shouldn't be alive right now. So I'm leave and maybe never coming back. I know you guys think wow I'm happy she left. Thank you for caring when we were little but I guess childhood doesn't matter to you anymore.

love or hate,

Lillia

Dear Alpha/ Ex-mate,

I hope you have good life without me. I know I'm worthless, Hopeless, helpless, and waste of time. I hope you find someone who cares more than do. So I'm leaving your pack, so that way I won't be the way of you and the pack.

P.S. I was the Stronger fighter in the pack and You lost me as best fighter and mate. may or may not be back, but if I do come back see what mean. I hope your happy Because I may die.

Love or Hate,

Lillia Rosa Lexis

I turn back into the white wolf run away again. I run into a black wolf I know it's not Ethan, So my first thought that came into my head was ' Oh Crap.'

P.S. to reader here the Url to the trailer to the book-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjzXRpJkSTM