Well, that is, until Lauren Jauregui sauntered back into her life.

"Hey Cabellz! Long time no see, eh?" The recognisable voice rasped from nearby. Camila turned away from the laundry she was doing to meet the smouldering gaze of the emerald-eyed devil casually propped against the front of Camila's car in her garage. Camila quickly brushed a sweeping gaze over the girl before her and suddenly felt the temperature of room rise a couple of degrees. The older Latina had somehow grown more beautiful since the last time she had seen her, her young prettiness transforming into a sultry sexiness that matched her demeanor.

"Lau –" she cleared her throat, trying to keep her voice controlled and resolute. "Lauren." She acknowledged in fake disinterest.

The other girl's eyes twinkled mischievously, as she slowly ran her tongue over her plump lips in a tantalising fashion. Camila tried not pay any mind to the slight movement, but found her eyes still managed to stray. Unconsciously she had bitten her lower lip, before mentally reprimanding herself and somehow finding the will to turn away from the tempting goddess sent to torment her.

"That's no way to greet an old friend!" The provocative voice was much closer now and Camila had to choke back a yelp when she turned to meet the two piercing green eyes staring straight back at hers.

"What do you want?" She asked evenly, despite her every nerve end attempting to shoot out of her body.

"Many things really," the older girl mused taking a step closer so they were inches apart, "but at the moment," she unexpectedly leaned in trapping Camila between her arms, breathing her warm minty breath against the trapped girl's cheek, "I want you... to cum on New Years." She moved her face away with a wink, stroking the shocked girls cheek before stepping away. "I expect to see you there!"

Camila gulped, somehow finding her voice and missing the inappropriate insinuation. "I don't–"

"Good, so you'll be there!"

Camila began to protest, but was once again cut off. "After all what have you really got to lose?"

"How did you k– "

"Exactly, nothing! I'll send you the details as usual, and I'll let your mum know that you're at mine for New Years and that you can stay over as long as you like." She sent another wink, further aggravating the confused girl. "Oh, and to answer your question, news travels fast. I have my sources." She winked once again, the corner of her lips twitching in amusement.

"What? News... B-but how?

"Meh, it's for the better," she responded without answering the question. "The guy was a perv, anyway. He always used to check me out and once even tried to force me to have sex with him. Why do you think he lost the eyebrow?" Her own eyebrows wiggled mischievously to match the lopsided grin that usually characterised her face. "Besides he's not really my type anyway." She screwed up her nose before shrugging nonchalantly and sauntering off with a graceful gait, oozing confidence and charisma.

"God I hate that girl!" Camila spat once the girl was out of earshot. She rolled her eyes as she mumbled to herself, turning back to the washing machine once again. She mulled over the girl's words carefully, continuing to voice her rampant thoughts unconsciously. "Austin hated her too, he would never– " Flashes of memories immediately cut her self-monologue short as she recalled the day her ex-boyfriend had awoken with a missing eyebrow.

Her mind rapidly began to connect the dots of her ex-boyfriends' shitty behaviour. There was once a time where Austin had been confused by Camila's hatred toward the girl when she had first expressed her feelings regarding Lauren Jauregui. It was only later that he had suddenly started agreeing with her, probably not long after the "eyebrow incident". Naturally at the time, she had just assumed that after begrudgingly hanging out with the girl the night before the incident, that he had noticed her arrogance and blatant disregard for others. Now that she knew better, she finally realised that it may have been for a different reason entirely.