The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [14]

Start from the beginning

“Not now Jack we have to get ready for school” I said trying to restrain myself.

“Reed I’m not going to let you up until you kiss me” he whispered, his voice sounded seductive. He played on the charm, kissing my neck and biting my collar bone.

I closed my eyes “Jack, why is it so important that I kiss you?” I whispered. Hoping he’d carry on with his pleasurable torture. And that he did, causing my heart rate to pick up and take off.

“Reed I’ve told you this before. I like kissing you, besides seeing you in my clothes and in my bed is kinda a turn on”

I laughed “I thought that only worked for girls?”

“Meh you make it work too girly”

“Hey” I said trying to shove him, but his hold on my wrists was too strong.

I lifted my head up and kissed him slowly and softly. I suddenly forgot about school and his clothes that were about to get wrinkled. All I could feel was his kiss and what it was doing to my body, of what he was doing to my body.

“Jack we should stop before....” I trailed off too embarrassed to say it.

Jack smirked at me his face looking smug. “Before you get a boner?” he suggested.

I blushed “No” I lied.

He chuckled and climbed up off me “I’ll spare you today, but not tomorrow”

“I thought you had the game tomorrow night?” I asked sitting up, I scooped down and picked my jeans up off the floor putting my feet in them. Jack went into the bathroom to fix his hair.

“Just come over after then!” he shouted from his bathroom.

I sighed “Jack and how would I explain that to Gemma... and you can’t come round mine my sister and Dom will be there it’ll look suspicious I mean it’s not like we’re friends”

Jack walked out the bathroom then “Of course we are... friends with benefits” he said grinning proud of him own stupid wit.

“Jack” I said sternly.

“Fine if you don’t want to come over why didn’t you just say so” he said going back into the bathroom.

I counted to 30 and he still hadn’t come out, I went in after him. I watched as he brushed his teeth, AGAIN! He was just trying to avoid me. And then he messed around taking vitamin pills I know he doesn’t normally take. He sprayed aftershave. I watched as he dithered obviously running out of things to do in the bathroom. He reached for the hair gel and I put my hand over it stopping him.

“No Jack, your hair looks fine stop being a girl” I said. He just gave me a dirty look. “It’s not that I don’t want to come over I do it’s just...”