The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [7]

“Jack I have to go, we have to go we’re 20mins late to lesson already”

“So, why not bunk” he started walking off, halfway down the corridor he turned and smiled at me “You coming or what?”

I looked towards the direction of my Art class and then back at Jack.

“Come on” he teased “You know you want to... come with me Reed”

I stared at him mesmerised, his words crawled over me and wrapped around me like smoke. Their seductive sound drew me towards Jack. But it knew it was wrong, I should go back to Art I should be with Gemma. But I looked down the corridor at the figure who was slowly seducing me. Should I give into temptation?

Jack P.O.V

I watched Reed squirm as he tried to make his mind up. I knew he wanted to come with me, I could feel he wanted to kiss me and it was giving me some kind of rush. Teasing him like this made me feel like I was attached to millions of cables and thousand bolts of energy was rushing through me. It was thrilling. I spent the night thinking about what I’d done with him and Dom.

Was it right? No. Did I regret it? No. I wasn’t the one Reed should have a problem with, he was going to have to tell Dom sooner or later I just pushed the boat out for him and made him do it sooner. Dom was always going to act like that whether it was me or Reed who told him. Well at least that’s what I kept telling myself so I didn’t feel guilty.

And for some reason I didn’t want Reed to be angry with me, I wanted him to be cool kinda like before, maybe before the whole mess with us kissing. I hadn’t even got my head around that yet, why was it now I noticed things about him. Like the way he walked, the deep velvety sound of his voice.

I watched Reed waiting for him to yes, I felt the usual pride swell in me that I felt every time I made a conquest. And this one was bigger than all the others girls I could get easily. They liked my looks and the fact that my parents had money. They threw themselves at me, Reed was different this felt more like a challenge.

“Jack I’m going to lesson, I’ll see you around” Reed said walking off. I stared after him mind boggled. What the fuck just happened... did I... did I just get rejected. Jack Nickels was too cool to get rejected what was Reed thinking?

I stared after his retreating back, when he looked over his shoulder at me he winked and then vanished round the corner. I smirked, so Reed wanted to play cat and mouse? But what about Claire the niggling voice reminded me? But I pushed it aside, Claire doesn’t have to know. And besides I was only going after Reed because I never backed down from a challenge.

It’s not like we’re going to go public. And what Claire doesn’t know can’t hurt her right. I grinned and headed towards my car, ohh if Reed was having trouble saying no just then he was going to be putty in my hands when I came after him full force. But it’s just going to have to be very undercover Gemma can’t know.