Chapter 23

I know some of y'all was having a hard with the last chapter and hopefully y'all don't hate me to much from it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day

Justin:*walks into the kitchen*hey mom I thought you had a super important meeting in Milan?

Pattie:I cancelled it.

Justin:what?!Why?!

Pattie:Justin we need to talk about last night.

Justin:what? You saw me finger banging my girlfriend that's it.

Pattie:I also saw you kissing Austin and you telling him that you love him. I'm not gonna allow you to use Austin like he's your hoe or something. So what is it? Selena or Austin?

Justin:Selena

Pattie:okay*gets up and walks out of the kitchen*

Justin:*follows her*mom you can't be mad!

Pattie:I'm not. I just have things to do.

Justin:mom I'm not fucking stupid! Clearly you're fucking upset! You told me to choose and I chose Selena!

Pattie:*turns around and slaps him*don't ever talk to me like that again! And if you wanna be with her then fine but if Austin does move in with us don't rub it in his face.*goes into the office and gets on a Skype conference call*

With Austin

Austin:*packing up his room*

?:*knocks on the door*can I come in?

Austin:sure

?:hey are you okay?

Austin:yeah scooter I'm great.

Scooter:thank you for that sarcasm, so I was talking to your dad about you coming to stay with us. And the record deal I offered you.

Austin:what did he say?

Scooter:that if it's something you want to do then he'd be happy to let you stay.

Austin:really?!

Scooter:yeah, so what do you say?

Austin:I'd love too!

Scooter:great! Since you're gonna be living with us for a year or 2 do you wanna pick out some stuff for your room maybe tomorrow? All new everything.

Austin:sure!

?:*walks in*hey guys

Austin:thanks so much dad!*hugs carter*

Carter:I knew how much staying meant to you.

Scooter:carter you've known me my entire life you know I'll take care of your boy.

Carter:you better Scott. Austin I guess you could say Scooter is your uncle, we've been friends since kindergarten.

Austin:cool

Scooter:I better get going I got some business to take care of.

Carter:alright man I'll see you tomorrow. *brohug*

Austin:bye Uncle Scooter*laughs* that sounds so weird

Scooter:*laughs*see you tomorrow.*leaves*

Austin:thanks dad

Carter:it's the least I could do. You've been having a rough time lately. And what just happened last night with Justin must've really hurt you.

Austin:wait how did you know Justin hurt me?