Ch. 19

This chapter is kinda sad sorry guys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Justin

Justin:*pulls away from ?* who was that?

?:some dude

Justin:was it Cris?

?:no*starts to kiss him again*can we go all the way tonight?

Justin:*nods and deepens the kiss*

The next day

Justin:*wakes up next to?*mmm fuck*shakes ?* Cait wake up

Caitlyn:*sits up on her elbows*what's wrong babe?

Justin:did we do it last night?

Caitlyn:yeah don't you remember?

Justin:no I don't remember anything after we started watching movies up here.

Caitlyn: that's so weird, you must've drank too much

Justin:yeah you're right

Caitlyn:how about we go at it again?*straddles him and starts to kiss his neck*

Justin: mmm babe I can't.

Caitlyn:*sucks on his neck and leaves a love bite*what's wrong?

Justin:Cait I um I'm seeing someone.

Caitlyn:no one has to know Jay.

Justin:cait it was one thing to do it when I'm piss drunk and idk what's happening but I'm not gonna do fully aware I'm cheating

Caitlyn:ugh fine*gets off of him and starts to get dressed+

Justin:Cait I'm so sorry*gets dressed too*

Caitlyn:Justin it's totally fine. I'll see you later*opens his room door*

Justin:*pulls her back and hugs her*love you

Caitlyn:I love you too

Justin:*kisses her*bye Caitybear

?:+walks into the room*hey um what's going on?

Caitlyn:I was just leaving. See you at home Cristian, bye Justybear*leaves*

Cristian:Justin...

Justin:I need to get in the shower

Cristian:Justin we're gonna talk about this now

Justin:Cris it's not that big of a deal

Cristian:My fucking sister spent the night in here with you! It is a big deal! Why the hell would you cheat on me with my-

Justin:woah now that's going a little far Cristian. We watched movies and talked that's it. We fell asleep in the middle of Black Forest.

Cristian:Justin don't play me like I don't know what goes on between the two you behind closed doors!*sighs* If anything happened I don't care just tell me. I'd rather you be honest with me then anything else.

Justin:nothing happened can I get in the shower now?

Cristian:yeah I'll just clean up a little.

Justin:thanks babe*kisses his cheek then goes into the bathroom*

Cristian:*makes up Justin's bed and then finds Caitlyn's thong on the floor a little under his bed*you've got to be fucking kidding me*throws it on the bed then leaves crying*

10 mins later

Justin:*walks back in the room*Cris?*looks for his phone and finds it under Caitlyn's thong*oh shit*gets a text from Cristian*

Cristian:fuck you asshole! I fucking trusted you! I never thought you'd be the one to hurt me. Don't ever talk to me again! That's if you ever see me again.

Justin:Babe I'm sorry! What do you mean if I ever see you again?

Cristian:bye

Justin:please whatever your gonna do please don't do it!

With Cristian

Cristian:*texts Caitlyn*thanks for sleeping with my boyfriend. Bye Caitlyn. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before that I was gay. But I guess now you know. I love you Cait, see you.

Cristian's PoV:here I am sitting in my car,a bottle of vodka and Cait's sleeping pills. I'm ready to end it all. It hurts so much to think about Justin sleeping with Caitlyn. I can't believe I thought he really loved me. Soon I won't ever have to think about this again. I can just sleep the pain away forever.

Cristian:*starts to slowly drift to sleep*

With Justin

Justin:*continuously calling Cristian but never gets an answer*

Justin's PoV:maybe he's just over reacting. It's not like he would kill himself because of me. I'm just gonna go drive around and look for him just in case.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it?

Vote, comment, share love y'all!