Chapter 18

Heeeey guys enjoy y'all ! Thanks @KidrauhlMahone and @misfit_chickmindless LMFAO @MasonxKaidenxVin yes I would put you out like that but I love you! Well I love all y'all but his comment on chapter 17 was just really funny! But yeah have fun!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's PoV:Did he just- I'm so confused. Like what happened to telling Caitlyn? I'm not even gonna really think about this. I wonder what Austin is up too? And that kiss from earlier was WOW he can't possibly say he didn't feel anything.

With Austin

Austin:*looking for the remote to his tv while singing boyfriend and finds his diary then starts to look through the last few weeks and starts remember slowly*justin... omg!

?:*knocks on his door*Austin sweetheart can I come in?

Austin:*quickly hides his diary*yea mom

Michelle:*walks and sits next to him on the bed*wow you've grown up so much

Austin:yeah

Michelle:I remember when we brought you home from the hospital*starts to tear up* Austin you were the greatest thing to ever happen to me I had no problem being in labor for 19 hours with you. I- I am so SO sorry!*starts bawling*

Austin:*hugs her*ma stop please you're gonna make me cry.

Michelle:*sniffles and pulls away*austin I know you're totally gonna be against this but you have to move in with your dad for a year

Austin:waht?! No!

Michelle:baby I'm sorry it's just that I've um made the decision to go to rehab

Austin:really?

Michelle:yes so can you do me this favor and move in with your dad?

Austin:yeah...

Michelle:thanks sweetheart*stands up and kisses his forehead*dinner is almost ready I made your favorite pancakes, mash potatoes, potato wedges, and macaroni and cheese. Still all your favorites right?

Austin:yeah I'll be down in a sec

Michelle:okay*closes the door and walks downstairs*

Austin:*calls justin*

?:hello?

Austin:hi is Justin there?

?:*giggles a little*oh um he's*moans* in the shower

Austin:okay I'll call him lat-*phone cuts off*er

With Justin

Justin:*pulls away from ?* who was that?

?:some dude

Justin:was it Cris?

?:no*starts to kiss him again*can we go all the way tonight?

Justin:*nods and deepens the kiss*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- dun dun dun duuuuuuun! I bet y'all wanna know who Justin is getting it in with huh? Muhhahahahahehehehehehehe y'all gonna have to wait.

But vote comment share!