Chapter 16

I know y'all have been waiting forever for this so here it is y'all! I hope y'all don't hate me cause I luuuuuuuh yoooooooou! ❤ Muah😘

--------------------------------------------------------------

Justin:why are you talking to me?

Niall:because I can? Anyways you have a boyfriend?

Justin:yeah

Niall:did you have a boyfriend when you had sex with Austin?

Justin:no

Niall;who was that guy you kissed on Saturday?

Justin:he was my ex;

Niall:was?

Justin:yeah he came over on Saturday and told me he wanted to get back together then he kissed me then I called him last night and told him I wanted to be with him. But you know I wouldn't mind having a little fun with you*leans really close and slides his hand into Niall's back pocket and pulls out his phone*really Austin? I'm done trying to be with you ok. And if you really cared that much you should've just asked me.*hangs up the phone and hands it back to Niall*have a great summer Niall*walks out of school and drives home*

With Austin

Niall:*walks back over to him*i told you he was gonna be mad. You should've just went and asked him.

Austin:yeah whatever

Niall:are you ok?

Austin:yeah just a little shocked I guess

Niall:oh ok

Bell rings

Niall:do you need a ride home?

Austin:no I'm gonna walk

Niall:are you sure you are ok?

Austin:Ni Ni I'm perfectly amazing it's summer!

Niall:okay Austin I'll see you tonight at Zayn's party*walks off in another direction*

Austin:*starts walking home and calls Justin*hey Justin it's Austin um I'm sorry I should've just cleared it up with you. Um but Zayn's having a party tonight are you gonna be there? Well whatever I hope you come. I'll see you later in the summer. But um yeah have a good summer.*calls him 16 more times leaving voicemails and texting him a lot pretty much saying the same thing. Starts walking across the street w/o paying attention and gets hit by a car*

With Justin

Justin:*working out the finishing details on the picture he's been drawing all day of him and austin* god I miss him*turns his phone on and gets all the missed calls and text messages from Austin*wow*then his phone starts ringing and sees it's austin*what Austin?

?:actually Mr. Bieber my name is Ann and I'm calling from Hemsworth hospital. There was an accident earlier and Austin had you marked as his emergency contact in his phone can you come down here?

Justin:yeah I'll be right there

At the hospital

Justin:*rushes to the front desk*im looking for Austin Mahone

Nurse:he's still in ICU, you can take a seat in the waiting room and someone will be out w/ you in a bit

Justin:ok thanks*sits down*

An hour later

Nurse:*walks over to him*you're here for Austin Mahone right?

Justin:yeah is he ok? Is everything ok? What happened? He's not-