Chapter 12

Hope y'all like it!

----------

Austin:*looks at his phone and picks up*Hey Ni

Niall:hey are you ok?

Austin:no can we meet at the park by your house?

Niall:yeah I'll be right there

Austin:thanks

Niall:no problem*hangs up*

Austin's PoV

I can't believe Justin would lead me on like that! I feel like such a dumbass for starting to fall for him. I don't even know why I'm tripping I got a great boyfriend that I'm madly in love with.

At the park

Austin:*walks up to Niall*hey

Niall:*hugs him*Austin I am so sorry! I never meant to say any of that stuff to you!

Austin:it's fine Niall, what happened with Zayn anyways

Niall:he uh... um told me that he wasn't gay and what happened the other night meant nothing,and that if I told anyone he would fuck me up.

Austin: I'm going to kick his ass he's such a jerk

Niall:it's fine Austin. But what happened with you?

Austin: Justin, he's just being such a jerk!

Niall:did you guys hookup or something?

Austin:pffffft noooo! What? I have Alex.

Niall:I can't believe you hooked up with Justin! You know he's liked you since like 6 grade.

Austin:yes I know!

Niall:so how was it?

Austin:the sex?

Niall:yes!

Austin:*bites his lip and groans*the sex was A-MAZING! The way he- hmm and he's so big!

Niall: bigger than Alex?

Austin:*nods*yep

Niall:and the sex was better then with Alex?

Austin:oh yeah

Niall:wait so what's the problem? The sex was great, and he treats you like a prince accept for that moment when he was a jerk. What did he even do?

Austin: he has a boyfriend already!

Niall:are you sure? Maybe it's just a friend.

Austin:you don't kiss a friend like that and then watch them walk away the way he did.

Niall:Austin don't stress out about this. If anything just think of him as a one night stand, I mean we only have 2 days of school then we're free! Partying, Bon fires, hot guys, drinking, and muddin!

Austin:you're so right! Fuck Justin we're gonna have so much fun this summer.

Niall:exactly!

Austin:thanks Ni

Niall:anytime bro

Austin:I have a question for you and I want you to be completely honest with me ok?

Niall:shoot

Austin:is Alex cheating on me?

Niall:aren't you cheating on Alex?

Austin: Niall seriously is he?

Niall:well would it even matter? I mean if your cheating on him too should it matter?