Life

!!!Disclaimer!!!
!!!!I really apologise for the bad writing, I was very new to writing but trust me the writing and the story gets much better so please keep reading!!!!
2020: why did I even publish this 😂

Running faster and faster trying to escape the horde of students trying to get to the canteen for lunch.
Jack ran to the line but had a while to get up to the front of the line. When he finally got to the front of the line he ordered his lunch, a doughnut, a sandwich and a can of Coke. Even though he had such a fat eating habit he was still fit and didn't gain any weight.
Jack sat down at the table that his friends were at, Lauren, Rebecca, Lorna and Jazmine. Lauren was a pretty blonde who you could always count on for a laugh, Lauren added to the dumb blonde stereotype cause she wasn't the sharpest tool in the box. Rebecca was the fun nerdy best friend that everyone needs to have, and Jazmine and Lorna were the two emos that acted like lesbians but they were just the best of friends I can't think of a time that they weren't together.
"So Rebecca did you see the vamps new song, " Jack asked
"Yeah I love it, it makes me wanna go see the new kung fu panda"

"So it's Friday night what's the plan?" Lauren asks she loved going out and having fun.
"I don't know, temple bar maybe" Lorna suggested
"Lauren and Lorna are you forgetting that Jazmine and I are the only ones here that are 18 while the three of you are only 17" Jack said with a giggle
"Shut up ya party pooper," Lauren said with a frown
"How about this, a few cans and the field tonight" Jack suggested
"Fine" Lauren said with a smile. Lauren didn't care what we did as long as we did something fun she's a bit like her sister
BING BING BING
The sound of the Coolmine school bell calling its students to class. Jack, Lauren, Rebecca, JazmineLornaall said there goodbyes and headed in the direction of the class's.
When Jack got to his science class the door was already open so he went in sat down and took out his books for class.
when the teacher walked everyone looked at her as she walked past the row of tables.
"Okay class today we will be looking at the body and viruses, can anyone give me a vires" Mrs van veen asked
"Ebola," someone in the back of the class said.
"Nah, give me a fictional virus like the zombie virus, we will be looking at how the virus would enter the body, the affects and our bodies defensive against the virus"
Mrs van veen was always the fun teacher that everyone liked.
When the class end Jack could go home since he didn't have any classes for the last class.
20 minutes later Jack was home, he opened the kitchen door to the sight of his two brothers Luke and Adan packing suitcases to go to Amsterdam, they've been waiting weeks to go to Amsterdam today was the day that they go, but it looks like they're going to miss there're flight for leaving the packing to the last minute.
"You know at this rate of packing you're gonna miss your flight," Jack said
"Shut up we're going as fast as we can" Luke replied

"Bet you €20 if you miss your flight," Jack said with a giggle

"Deal," Luke and Adam said at the same time
****
When Luke and Adam finally finished packing there taxi had arrived, they quickly walked to the door to let the driver know they were coming. Luke turned to Jack and gave him a hug " Okay you be good and don't get into any trouble"
"Don't worry Luke I'll be fine"
And with that they broke there embrace and Luke and Adam walked out the door.
"Oh Luke don't smoke to much weed at the dam"
"No promises"
Luke and Adam entered the taxi and the car drove off

Jack ran up to his room and turned on the lights, he quickly plugged his phone into his speakers and put on one of his favourite songs Burn by the vamps.

He went on to Facebook and started to scroll through his newsfeed, it was just the same old crap oh look and my new pic I'm so ugly or the best friend squad pics. Jack was about to get off Facebook until he seen a post that got his attention "WARNING, the dead are returning to life and are attacking the living" Jack was just thinking about the stuff that Mrs van veen said about zombies and all that, how the can infect humans and how it could be real, Jack was about to click on to the link but the got a message from Lauren "knock for me in 20 and we'll get the cans" I texted her back right away "yeah sure I'll be there in 20"
***