Shut Up Clyde!

Why do I have to ride this stupid bus? I hate the bus. Why did I have to wreck my truck? Craig thought as he rode alone on the bus. His house was the first stop each morning. The second stop was Clyde's house.
The bus stopped abruptly and the taco-loving teenager walked on. He sat down next to his friend in the back of the bus.

"Hey Craig!" Clyde greeted happily.

"Hi Clyde," Craig replied.

"I heard about the wreck. How did that happen? Was anyone hurt? Are you alright? Did anyone die? Were any tacos harmed? Did you kill anything? Who was involved? Is your truck going to get fixed? I heard it got totaled, is that true? How did it feel to be in a wreck?"

Craig stared at Clyde with the most serious look that he could pull together. Was he serious? Did you seriously expect Craig to follow, let alone answer, all of the questions?

"What the fuck, Clyde? How do expect me to follow all of that?"

"I'm sorry," Clyde shrunk down into the seat, "I was just curious." He looked as if he were about to cry, which wouldn't surprise Craig one bit. Clyde was such a cry baby. A tear slipped down his cheek.

"I'm sorry Clyde; I'm just not in the mood to answer a bunch of questions. I'm under too much pressure right now."

"You sound like your boyfriend now, going, 'TOO MUCH PRESSURE!'"

Before Craig knew what he was doing, his fist went into the brown-haired teen's cheek, "Don't ever mock Tweek like that! You don't know what he goes through and what he's doing right now."

Now Craig was really in deep, Clyde was bawling his eyes out, whether it was from pain or from being yelled at, or both.

Craig sighed, "I'm sorry Clyde. I didn't mean to. It's just that I've been so worried about him lately and the stress is getting to me."

Clyde didn't say anything. What could he say? He couldn't think of anything to say, and Craig couldn't blame him.

Clyde sniffed, "Do you have a tissue?"

Craig reached into his backpack and grabbed a box of tissues that his mom had put in there in the beginning of the school year. She had said that they would come in handy, and he hadn't believed her until that day.

Clyde gratefully grabbed a white sheet and loudly blew his nose in it, "Th...thanks, Craig."

"This is going to be a long day..." Craig muttered, "Especially being away from Tweek this long."

"What was....what was that?" Clyde asked innocently.

"Nothing, Clyde, forget I said anything."

"What did you mean when you said that Tweek was going through something right now?"

"You don't want to know Clyde, it's too messed up to talk about, at least to you it would be."

"I want to know!" Clyde was whining like a child now.

"I don't want to talk about it!"

"Jeez, you don't have to be so mean, Craig. I know that you're PMSing like a little bitch, but you don't have to be mean and take it out on me."

"What the hell is 'PMSing?'"

"You know, premenstrual symptom."

"What?"

"Period."

"Clyde, I don't have periods. You really need to fuck off."

This is going to be an extremely long day...

Thanks for reading! I hope you like it!