Making Up!

I forgot to put broken in front of arm and leg back in chapter five, so it didn't say that Tweek had a broken arm and leg! Tweek's right handed and he broke his right hand! How's this going to affect him? I hope you enjoy this chapter!

"What was that about?" Mrs. Tweak asked as she handed her crying son his coffee.

"I told him," Tweek sniffed, "It was so much pressure, and...and now he hates me! GAH!"

"I doubt that he hates you."

"I want to go talk to him. Can you me change my clothes and help me get on some crutches or something?"

Tweek hobbled out of the hospital on crutches in a pair of jeans and a green button-up shirt that was a bit too tight on him due to his bloated middle.

It was no longer raining in the snow-covered town, though it was damp.

He found it a challenge to use the crutches, especially with his right arm broken. He found Craig outside, punching the brick of the hospital wall.

"Craig, can we talk?" Tweek asked as he got closer to his boyfriend.

Craig turned around to face the blond. His gray eyes were filled with tears, "I guess."

"Are you mad at me?"

"I told you that I could never be mad at you; it's just that...well, I'm angry and upset with myself for being so stupid to let this happen."

"I'm-GAH!-happy about the babies."

"You are?"

Tweek nodded.

"Well, if I did something to make you happy, I can't help but be happy myself."

Tweek smiled and Craig smiled right along with him.

"How far along are you anyway?" Craig asked.

"Three months," Tweek replied, still smiling.

"How did you end up getting pregnant anyway? It's not like you have a vagina, though you are the one that takes it. How did this happen?"

"No one knows. Too much pressure!"

"Where are the babies going to come out?"

"GAH! They're...they're going to come out of my penis. That's what the...what the doctor-GAH!-said."

Craig's eyes widened, "Your penis? That's going to hurt!"

"I know, but it's going to be worth it when I-GAH!-when I see them."

"And I'll be there right with you, I'm going to help you through this."

"I love you, Craig."

"I love you too, Tweekers. Let's go inside, it's getting too cold out here for you. We don't want anything to happen to the twins."

Craig wrapped his arm around Tweek and they walked inside the hospital.

"I need some more coffee," Tweek announced.

"Come on," Craig replied, smiling, "Let's go get you some."

I hope you like it! Thanks for reading!