Some advice!

Tweek woke up in an empty bed and an empty room, both being devoid of people other than himself. He rolled over to look at the clock to find that it was seven. He got out of bed, took his prenatal vitamins, and hobbled to the kitchen where Ruby was eating cereal and milk at the table and Mrs. Tucker was doing the dishes at the sink.
"Whoa, you look tired, Tweek," Ruby said when she saw her brother's boyfriend.

Mrs. Tucker turned around to see for herself, "You do look tired. Why don't you go to back to bed? You and the babies could use the rest."

"I feel too sick to," Tweek answered as he sat down at the table adjacent to Ruby.

"You feel nauseas again?"

"GAH! Yeah."

Mrs. Tucker turned off the water to the sink and dried her hands on a dish towel, "Maybe some tea will help you. I'll make some right now."

"Thanks, Mrs. Tucker," Tweek replied, "GAH! Where's Craig? He wasn't asleep and he doesn't seem to be around here."

"Oh," Mrs. Tucker replied as she prepared tea, "I told him it would be better for him to go to school since he's missed enough already. He was really worried about leaving you here."

"Aw, that's so sweet of him, but he could go back to school. It might do him some good."

"I don't think school is enough," Ruby spoke up, her head hovering over her bowl.

"Ruby!" Tweek and Mrs. Tucker snapped in unison.

"What? It's true."

"Tweek," Mrs. Tucker started to ask, "When do you take your prenatal vitamins?"

"I take them in the morning, why?" Tweek asked.

"Well, that's one reason of why you're so nauseas. Take them at night and you shouldn't feel as bad."

"Really?"

She nodded, "Really. And also, staying in bed a few minutes after waking up could help too."

"You know a-ngh-a lot about this."

"I had a lot of trouble with morning sickness also, especially with Craig. Ruby wasn't nearly as bad, but it still was bad."

"See, I told you that I'm the better child Mom," Ruby announced as she placed her bowl in the sink, "I gave you less trouble than Craig."

"Go get dressed, dear," Mrs. Tucker replied, "The bus will be here soon."

"But I'm the better child, right?"

The mother laughed, "Go get dressed."

Ruby left the room and ran up the stairs to get dressed just like her mother told her to do.

After a few minutes, the tea was done. Mrs. Tucker walked over to the table carrying a cup. She placed it in front of Tweek.

"Drink up, it should make you feel better."

"Thanks Mrs. Tucker, you've been a real help."

"You don't need to thank me, Tweek, you're carrying my grandchildren. It's the least I can do."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"I can't ask my mom this because I haven't seen her much since my dad-GAH!-kicked me out. How bad is birth?"

"Well, natural birth has extreme pains and birth with an epidural is less painful. But overall, it still feels pretty bad, though it ends up being worth it."

"Who did you have the natural one with?"

"Craig. His birth was a total hell, yet he was still worth it in the end."

"So you had an epidural with Ruby?"

"Yeah, I didn't want to go through what I went through with Craig again."

"How long did each last?"

"With Craig, it lasted two days. With Ruby, it was only ten hours."

"Two days!"

"Yes, and I still insisted that it was natural."

"Ten hours is a lot too. I'm beginning to become scared."

"Don't be," She leaned across the table and rubbed his arm, "You have nothing to worry about. Craig will be there with you the whole time and he'll help you through it. The pain will be worth it."

"What...what if something goes wrong?"

"Nothing will go wrong. You're body knows what it's doing. If it didn't, it wouldn't have created the twins."

"You're right."

"I know I am."

"Can I have some breakfast? I'm starving," Tweek patted his stomach proudly with his non-broken hand while smiling.

"Of course," Mrs. Tucker replied, also smiling.

After he was done eating, Tweek decided that he would lie down for a bit. He was really tired by now. He no longer felt nauseas so he thought he could go lie down.

After a few minutes, the twitching boy fell asleep, exhausted.

Thanks for reading! I hope you like it!