Mr Tweak is mad

Tweek and his mother arrived at their house . She made him take one of his prenatal vitamins.

"Tweek" His mother said when they sat at the kitchen table, "Now that you're pregnant , I think it would be better if you ate a little better."

"GAH! What do you mean?" The blonde replied to his mother

"You should start eating a little more; you don't eat enough as it is. And it wouldn't hurt if you followed the food pyramid."

"That's too much pressure!"

"It won't be, I'll help you. You'll make this baby big and strong in no time."

"I don't want it to be too big ! It will hurt too much when he or she comes out of my penis!"

"Don't you want your baby to be healthy?"

Tweek nodded without a sound.He continued twitching as he took a drink of coffee from the cup in front of him on the table.

"If that's the case , you need to eat right."

"I'm scared, Mom."

"why's that?"

"What's dad going to say?"

"I don't know, Sweetie."

"When is he going to be home?"

'He should be home any minute now. If you don't want him to know anything, keep your medicine with you so he won't see, but you'll have to tell him sometime.He's going to notice eventually . You're already starting to show a bit."

GAH! It's too much pressure to gain weight!"

"It's alright, Honey you have to if you want to keep the baby healthy."

"I want to tell Dad when he comes home."

"Alright, if that's what you want , you can do it."

Suddenly, they heard the front door open. They heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

"How is my wonderful family doing?" Mr. Tweak asked when he laid his bag on the table and sat down with his son and wife.

"We're doing fine" Mrs. Tweak answered

"Tweek, have you gained some weight?"Mr. Tweak suddenly asked.

"GAH! yeah, I did! It's too much pressure!" Tweek replied.

"Why are gaining so much weight, Tweek?"

"Dear" Mrs. Tweak put a hand on her husband's arm, "There's something that Tweek would like to tell you."

"Well, what is it, son?" Mr. Tweak asked, "It's not like you're pregnant by your boyfriend, Craig, or anything."

"GAH! It's too much pressure to tell you! Mom, you tell him!"

"Dear, Tweek is pregnant by his boyfriend, Craig." Mrs. Tweak did what he son had asked.

"What?" Mr. Tweak asked angrily, holding himself up by pressing his hands onto the table, "Why the hell did you go and get yourself pregnant, Tweek?"

"GAH! I didn't mean to, Dad!"

"Didn't you know that people can get pregnant by having sex?"

"Too much pressure! I didn't know that I could! I'm a boy!"

"Get out of my house!"

"What?"

"Get out! Go pack your stuff and get out!"

"Dear, you're being too dramatic about this," Mrs Tweak interjected.

"I am not keeping his child under my roof!" Mr. Tweak yelled.

"You can't just kick our son of the house like this!"

"I can do whatever the hell I want!"

"I can't believe you" She stormed out of the room, pulling her son by the arm. She took him upstairs into his room.

"Tweek" She said gently , "Is there anywhere you can stay for a while? I'm going to try to get him to calm down and become rational again. Can you see if you can stay at one of your friends houses for a few days?"

"GAH! I can see if I can stay over at Craig's for few days."

"Alright, do you want to call him now? I can pack your stuff for you while you do that."

Tweek nodded. He took out his cell phone and pressed "1." The number one was his speed dial number for Craig.

"Hello?" Craig asked.

"Craig..." Tweek said in a sort of scared voice.

"What's wrong, Tweekers?"

"My dad and I had a-GAH! Too much pressure!-argument."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Tweek. Is there anything i can do to make it better?"

"Can I stay at your house for a few days until he cools down? GAH!"

"Of course, do you need me to come pick you up?"

"Yeah-GAH!-that would be nice."

"I'll be right over, okay?"

"Alright, I-GAH!-love you."

"I love you too.Bye, Tweekers."

"Bye."

They hung up

"Tweek, do you think you could finish packing? I'm going to call Mr. and Mrs. Tucker to tell them what's going on and to make sure it's alright if you stay there for a few days," Mrs. tweak left the room.

Tweek hurriedly finished packing everything he needed in a duffel bag. His mom returned to the room.

"Tweek, they're all right with it. They know why you're father's mad and they assured me that they wouldn't tell Craig because they think it's your job to tell him," Mrs. Tweak said.

"TWEEK! YOU BETTER GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE SOON!" Mr.Tweak yelled from downstairs.

"Well, Honey, it looks you better get going."

"Thanks, Mom."

"Don't mention it. If you need anything, don't be afraid to call me,but call my cell phone."

"Bye, I love you" He slipped a hoodie on and grabbed his duffel bag and his school bag. He descended down the stairs.

"I can't believe you, Son" Mrs. Tweak said as Tweek walked out onto the porch.

Thanks for reading!