Morning sickness!

After a few days, Tweek could finally leave the hospital. He still had to use crutches and he still had his casts on. His father was still angry with him, so he went to Craig's house to stay because he could not return home. Luckily, Craig's bedroom, the room in which Tweek would be staying in, was on the first floor unlike the rest of the bedrooms in the house.
Craig carried Tweek's bags into his room; Tweek followed while hobbling on his crutches.

"Wow, I-GAH!-haven't been in here since that night three months ago," Tweek said as he hobbled in.

"The last time we had sex at my house," Craig replied.

"Well, there was that one time after that night on the couch."

"Oh yes, how could I forget?"

"I'm tired, do you mind if I lie down for a while?"

"Go ahead, I'll just go watch Red Racer," Craig kissed Tweek, then turned to leave the room, "Sweet dreams, Tweekers."

Craig was watching Red Racer when he heard a strange noise coming from his bedroom. He stood up off of the couch and walked out of the living room. He walked down the hall to his bedroom. The door was closed, just like he left it; he slowly opened it and walked in.

Tweek was holding a wastebasket, making the noises Craig had heard.

"Tweekers," Craig said calmly, walking over to the bed, then sat down next to Tweek, "Are you alright?" He started rubbing the blond's back.

Tweek shook his head no.

Craig got up off of the bed and walked out of the room. He walked upstairs and down to a door. He opened it and found his mother at the computer.

"Mom?" He asked.

"Yeah, Craig?" Mrs. Tucker replied.

"Tweek isn't feeling well. He's puking."

She turned around in the swivel chair to face her son, "Its morning sickness, Honey."

"It's four in the afternoon."

"It can happen at all times of the day. Where is he?"

"In my room."

Mrs. Tucker stood up from the chair and walked out of the room. Craig followed her all the way to his room.

Mrs. Tucker walked over to Tweek, "Are you not feeling well?"

Tweek nodded. He had stopped puking by now. He must had stopped when Craig was talking to his mom.

"Do you feel nauseas?"

"Yeah," Tweek replied.

"Lie down."

He did what he was told. She pressed two fingers down firmly on his bellybutton.

"Mom!" Craig yelled, "You're going to hurt the babies!"

"I am not!" Mrs. Tucker snapped.

After a minute, she took her fingers off.

"GAH! I don't feel sick anymore," Tweek said, "Thank you."

Mrs. Tucker went to leave the room, but stopped to tell Craig something, "Rubbing his feet and back will help him too," She patted him on the back and left the room.

Thanks for reading! I hope you like it!
[[sorry for the long wait]]