Mrs Tweak wants to help!

"GAH! Pregnant? That's too much pressure!" Tweek twitched after hearing the news from his doctor.

"I'm so afraid it's true, Mr. Tweak, you are indeed pregnant." The doctor replied.

"But...but I'm a boy!"

"Yes, I know that you have the genitalia of a male, but you somehow have a child in your uterus."

"GAH! This is way too much pressure! i can't handle this! How do i even have a uterus? I'm a boy!"

"You somehow have a uterus."

"GAH! How is the baby going to get out?"

"According to the tests we ran, the child is going to come out of your penis."

"My penis? But how?"

"We don't know."

"Too much pressure!"

"Yes, I assume that it is a lot of pressure to be a pregnant male teenager."

"AGH! Do you mind if i make a quick phone call?"

"Not at all, I will go get the paper to fill out your prescription." And with that, she left the room.

The seventeen year old quickly took out his phone and dialed the number that he wanted to call.He impatiently waited for the other person to pick up as he twitched anxiously on the hospital bed.

"Hello?"

"Mom?" Tweek sounded more worried than usual. His voice was even more strained.

"Tweek, what's wrong?" His mother's voice was filled with utmost concern.

"Can ...GAH! Too much pressure! Can you come pick me up at the hospital?"

"Why are you at the hospital,Tweek? What's wrong?"

"GAH! it's too hard to say now! i'll tell you when you come pick me up. Can-GAH-can you come alone?"

"Of course, I"ll be right there, honey."

"Thanks Mom."

They hung out and Tweek shakily got off of the bed. He walked out of the room. He walked out of the office, grabbing his prescription on the way out. He walked out of the hospital, sitting on the curb to wait for his mom.

As he sat there, he felt tears spill out of his eyes. He couldn't help but cry. He was a pregnant teen and he didn't know what to do.

After about fifteen minutes, Mrs. Tweak showed up. She stopped by the curb, but immediately got out when she saw how distressed her son was. She ran over, sitting down next to him. She hugged him tightly.

"What's wrong Tweek?" she asked kindly

'GAH! I need some coffee! Can I tell you in the car?"

She nodded and they got into the car.She started driving again. He immediately started downing the thermos of coffee that she had brought for him.

"So Tweek," She broke the awkward silence that was only filled with sobs from the blond teenager, "What's bothering you?"

"Do you know how i have a boyfriend?"

"Yes, i know Craig He's a nice boy."

"And you know how we went to the next step?"

"You've told me"

"Mom," he looked at her with tearful eyes, "I'm pregnant with his baby. I don't know how, the doctors don't know, and it's going to come out of my penis."

Mrs. Tweek slammed her foot down on the breaks and stared at her son,"How can you be pregnant?"

"I don't know!' He broke broke down and hugged his mom.

She hugged him back, murmuring comforting words "It's going to be all right Tweek, we're going to get through this."

"You've not mad at me?"

She held his shoulder and stared him in the eyes, "I couldn't be mad at you."

"Mom, I want to keep the baby."

"All right, you can do that."

"I want to raise him or her and tech him or everything he or she know."

"You can do that too."

"I want to raise him or her with Craig and I want to get married and I want to live happily ever after with him."

"We can try to make that happen."

He hugged his mom again. They stayed that way until a horn honked behind them. Mrs. Tweak want back to driving.

"Mom , can you stop at the pharmacy? GAH! I have a...a prescription I have to pick up." Tweek broke the silence.

"Of course, your prescription is prenatal vitamins, isn't it?" Mrs. Tweak replied.

Tweek nodded

She pulled into a parking space and stopped the car, "Do you want to go with me?"

"GAH! Yeah, I have to use the bathroom."

"All right then, let's go in."

The two got out of the car and walked into the building. They walked to the back of the store. Tweek went to the restroom and Mrs. Tweak went to give the pharmacist the prescription.

When Tweek got done, he met up with his mother. She had gotten his prescription. They left the store.

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it!

-YoShI