Craig goes back to school!

Monday morning came around.
"Craig," Mrs. Tucker said as she stood by her son's bed where he and his boyfriend slept (Tweek had been sleeping better since he had to stop drinking coffee, and the fact that his pregnancy was making him more tired helped too.), "Craig, wake up."

"Huh?" Craig asked tiredly, "What time is it?"

"It's five."

"It seems too dark to be five."

"It's five in the morning."

"What?" The teenager exclaimed, "Why did you wake me up so early?"

The mother sighed, "I think it's time that you go back to school. You already have enough make-up work as it is; you need to get back to school."

"I need to stay here with Tweek. He needs me."

"I can take care of him while you're gone."

"Really, why do I even have to go? Why can't Tweek come with me? I'm going to miss him."

"You have to go back some time. The doctor said that he can't go back yet. I know you are."

"Well, later is better than sooner," He pulled the covers over his head.

Mrs. Tucker pulled the covers back off, "Craig, get out of bed, now."

Craig angrily got off of the bed. He walked over to his closet and pulled out some clothes.

"Craig, you need to grow. You have two children on the way."

"Leave me alone, Mom."

She shook her head and left the room.

This chapter is a bit short, but the next two chapters should be longer! Thanks for reading!