Introduction

Hi people so this is my very first wattpad story.... I'm extremely new to it and am still learning things....I would be more than happy if you readers could support me and help me with this .
Hope y'all enjoy this chapter
Love you guys
Plz comment and vote for me

We all have that one person in life with whom we share just about anything and everything, for me its my best friend Rose.

Rose has been my best friend from primary school. She is the sweetest person I've ever met. Though we have different personalities, both of us think the same.

She is a bit shy and prefers her privacy. She is very emotional and caring. She likes makeup, shopping and watching a romantic movie with her boyfriend Justin. But me on the other hand is outgoing. I like to make new friends. Go on an adventure or a holiday during the weekend. I definitely don't like shopping. I hate makeup and the most I can do is put some eye liner and a coloured lip gloss. I can't walk with heels, prefer my comfortable shoes and finally I'm single and NOT ready to mingle.

Sounds weird right? but that's me.

Not that I'm not waiting for the perfect one its just that I don't want to get into any temporary relationship and then have all that breakup drama going around.

Rose's boyfriend Justin is a very nice person I can see the love they have and its the true love that I see. He can do literally anything to make his girl happy and that's what I adore the most in a relationship. Though they are dating they never make me feel odd or like the third wheel when I'm with them.

He is tall handsome has good features and is a perfect gentleman. The perfect guy for my bestie.

So this is my life.

It revolves around me, my parents and my friends. Everyday is a normal day with a bit of bumps here and there which makes my life interesting. I love how I live my life and I am not sad that I'm single though I'm a teen.