By Sumaya

Dora was wearing a pink shirt, orange shorts, and white shoes. Only, Dora had a beard. Gosh, I'm so tired of writing Dora, let's call her...um... Supercalifragilisticexpielladocious. So Supercalifragilisticexpielladocious, David, Bo, and Jodi were all in the warehouse thinking of plans to destroy the earth. But the extremely dumb thing was that they had a glass door for the front door, and everyone could all four making up the plans. Batman dialed a number on his phone. Seconds later, Batman's sidekick, Robin, came. And Tanner counted to see if it was fair.
    "Yeah!" Tanner exclaimed, "Now it's five against four. We have more people."
    "Umm..." began Robin. "I'm pretty sure it's four against four."
    "Oh yeah," said Tanner disappointedly. Batman called more people. Soon, the whole group of Injustice superheroes and Marvel superheroes were there. It took Tanner 18 minutes to count all the superheroes. There were 496 people. Tanner then said, "Yay! Now it's 496 to four. We'll definitely win." Black Widow shot the glass door. But the very dumb villains didn't notice a thing. Batman got out the handcuffs and put it on Supercalifragilisticexpielladocious's hands. Robin handcuffed Bo, Captain America handcuffed Jodi, and Superman was about to handcuff David, but David began running. David ran downstairs and went to a machine. "Ha! You'll never defeat me. I'm too strong for you. Oh, Superman, I think I see your wife back alive from her death" Superman looked the way David pointed. But then, David hit a button on the machine, and lasers shot out and hurt Superman. After hearing lots of noises, Tanner and Asma ran downstairs. It looked a lot like the Bat Cave, only it was probably the David Cave. Tanner and Asma hid behind boxes and watched David destroy Superman. The other 495 people ran down to help, but David got them too, including Batman. Tanner and Asma were the last ones to live. But Tanner decided to destroy David old school.
    "Wait," Asma whispered. "You can't leave. What if he destroys you? That laser kills and disintegrates people."
    "I'm sorry Asma. But I'm the last hope the world needs," said Tanner. He got out from behind the box, and looked at David.
    "Well, well, well," said David. "It turns out the guy I was trying to kill for a the past week comes here, and decides to save Earth from exploding and breaking into a million pieces," he finished, completely out of breath.    "Oh, I'll save the Earth and destroy you. You're just a pathetic, little scientist who's a brainiac, and wants to rule over the world. That's just stupid," said Tanner.
    "Oh really," said David.
    "Uhh... Yeah!"
    "How."
    "I have your greatest fear!"
    "Tornadoes?"
    "Your other greatest fear."
    "Paperclips?"
    "Yes! Exactly." Tanner rummaged through his pocket and looked at what he had: candy wrappers, coins, and bills. "What!" Tanner yelled.
    "Thank goodness, no paperclips today." David touched the button, and missed. He, instead, disintegrated the boxes Asma was hiding behind. "Well, well. Another person. You know what's better than watching one person disintegrate? Two people! Hah!" Asma ran downstairs towards a tranquilizer gun. She grabbed it and pointed it at David, while Tanner kept looking for paperclips. Happily, Tanner saw one nearby another tranquilizer gun. Tanner grabbed it and walked up to David. Tanner said, "Sorry buddy, but you messed with the wrong dude." David saw the paperclip and fainted. Asma called 911 and everything was finally back to normal. It turned out that both Tanner and Asma were going to be in the Foster Home "Grounded" area because they both snuck out. And the most important thing was that the grounded area had food at least. All of a sudden, on the news, David had escaped from prison. So that meant more chaotic-ness and less intelligence of the two.