Chapter Twenty Four: I Miss You

Comenzar desde el principio

"Alright cool!" Yoongi shouted back, Jimin sighing and shaking his head as he slipped on his shoes.

----------------------

"Wait so what am I doing?"

Jimin sat, still fairly confused as Jungkook quickly explained what would be going on.

"So, you need to basically lie making up something like 'Oh Yoongi-Hyung you need a break let's go out and actually breath fresh air' and then instead have something planned that's much better." He grinned.

Jimin nodded, finally getting what was going on.

"Alright I got it. But, what are you doing?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and looking between Hoseok and Jungkook.

"Something great trust me. But I'm not good at explaining things so I'll just let it be a surprise." Jungkook shrugged, the other two in the room both sharing a look. "Hey now, I can tell by your expression that you're doubting me right now but I got this."

"Do you trust him?" Jimin asked Hoseok, glancing over at him.

"Honestly? Not really."

---------------------

"This isn't a coffee shop Jimin."

Grinning at the confused man who stood next to him, Jimin nodded.

"I'm aware."

Knowing whatever was going on was supposed to be a surprise, Yoongi attempted to hold back the smile that was growing on his face at the sight of the front door to Hoseok's apartment. Having not seen him much lately, knowing that his boyfriend was in there made him extremely happy.

Knocking twice on the door, Jimin waited a few moments before the door opened, revealing a grinning Jungkook.

"Why hello there." He beamed before opening the door and allowing the two to walk in.

Two steps into the living room and Yoongi smile was already stretching up to his eyes, giggling at the childishness of what they had set up.

"You build a pillow fort?" He laughed, observing how all of the cushions on the couch were now missing.

"You're never too old for one." Jungkook shrugged, still smiling. "Now go on!" He have Yoongi a light shove in the direction of the fort and laughed.

Rolling his eyes playfully, Yoongi lifted up the blanket that was acting as the roof and bent down so that he could make his way inside.

"Fancy seeing you here."

Yoongi's heart warmed at the familiar voice and he was soon face to face with his boyfriend. Wasting no time to basically tackle him into a hug, Yoongi nearly knocked the fort down in the process, causing them both to giggle.

"I missed you." He smiled, Hoseok's hands playing with the hem of his shirt. "I'm sorry that I've been so busy lately."

Hoseok shook his head.

"Don't apologise, I know how concentrated you get when you're working." He replied. "However, you also need to know when to take a break I swear."

Yoongi shrugged sheepishly, before resting his head onto Hoseok's shoulder. The fort was cramped, the two didn't mind though as it brought them closer together.

"I'll take breaks more often then? I promise." Yoongi smiled, before tilting Hoseok's head downwards until their lips met.

Smiling, Hoseok turned his body so that it was facing Yoongi, resting his hands on the older's hips.

Wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck as the younger added pressure on his hips and pushed him down, Yoongi failed to realise as his head pushed back one of the cushions that acted as a wall. This, in return, caused the entire fort to come toppling down.

And just like that, the fairly quiet room was now filled with gasps of laughter as the two attempted to unbury themselves from the fort that was now in ruins.

Eventually giving up Yoongi just decided to use Hoseok as a pillow instead, the rest of him still covered in the fallen fort.

"To be honest," Hoseok laughed, "It stayed up a lot longer than I thought it would."

Yoongi giggled.

"It's fine, as long as I have you."

-------------------------
A/N:
The weather is finally getting warmer here I'm so happy omg

- Charlie