Chapter 27

Chapter 27

I walked into the venue, still trying to recover from all the screaming fans out there. Today was the day that the guys had a gig in London. They decided on bringing all of us, I was complete,ey nervous. I've never been around so many people before, and let me tell you I was terrified of getting pushed over something. It was currently five thirty and the guys didn't start performing until seven. The girls and I just got here and decided on hanging out in the dressing room until the concert was starting and then we would move into our seats.

I trailed behind Kelsey and Michelle who were leading the way to the dressing room. Sound technicians and security were running all over the place trying to prepare things for the concert. We made a sharp left and then we walked through a set of glass doors and into the green room. There was Big Kev and Dave sitting on the couch watching some show on the tv. Michelle and Kelsey sat on the couch next to them while Nareesha and Dionne wondered off to somewhere. I threw my my bag next to Kev on the couch and sat on the dressing mirrors counter.

"Wheres the lads?" I asked. Dave turned his head towards me. "There doing sound check right now."

I pursed my lips together and nodded my head. He turned he head towards the tv once again. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through my mentions on twitter. Everyone was either asking for a follow and telling me how cute Jay and I were. I smiled to myself as I saw people keep on sending compliments.

@Sophie_babe; excited for @thewantedmusic gig tonight!

I pressed tweet and put my phone back into my pocket just as the boys and their band was walking into the room. Siva and Tom came over and gave me a quick peck on the cheek and then walked over towards Nare and Kels. Max walked in talking some member that I didn't know, that left Nathan trailing behind them. He looked up at me and nodded and continued walking towards Dionne. I sighed just as Jay say next to me. He looked down at me and I just shrugged my shoulders not knowing what to say.

"Sophie meet Eric, Tucker, Brian, and Dave, our band." Jay said while pointing to four men. I smiled and waved politely. They nodded in response and continued on talking amongst themselves.

"He's been really quit lately." Jay said while leaning towards my ear and whispered. I kept on looking towards the tv and whispered back. "What do you mean?"

"Like during sound check he was just really off, and kept on wondering on." I shook my head. "Ive got nothing to do with it, I swear. I haven't talked to him."

"It's not technically about you talking to him, it just he's always thinking about you." I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to face him properly. "How would you know?"

"Trust me I know Nathan too well." I shrugged my shoulders and just didn't respond.

I didn't know how to respond.

"So Sophie, are you excited?" I looked up and saw that Tom was talking to me as he made his way over to the catering station.

I raise and eyebrow and asked. "What should I be excited for?" he turned around and gave me a 'are you kidding me look.'

"Touché" he said. I winked and giggled.

Dave got up, cue the moans and groans, he started laughing and pulling the boys up. "Alright, time to get ready." he dragged all if the boys out the door and into the dressing room. I sat their chuckling to myself when I felt someone sit next to me. I turned my head and saw that as I remember, Brian sat next to me with a beer in his hand.

I stuck my hand out. "Brian, right? I'm Sophie." he shook his head, but instead of shaking my hand he gave me a hug.

"Nice to meet you." I was a little taken back by his accent as I thought that he was English.