Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Sophie's P.O.V

The worst part of having a great night was the day after. The day after meant the most ridiculous hangover ever. And well, that's the situation I was in. Here I was sitting in my bed trying to remember at least one thing from last night, nothing.

I stepped out of my bed, stretching my legs and arms. I walked over to the bathroom needing to take a couple of pills to cure this hangover. I tried turning the door handle but it just wouldn't budge. I pressed my ear against the door, I heard the shower running. Now what can't of creeper decides to shower in my room? I sighed and decided on just making a cup of coffee instead, that's as good as it gets.

I started making my way own the stairs when I saw a view that was picture perfect; Max and Michelle were sprawled across the stairs. His body was sprawled across her legs and she was practically upside down. I had no other choice but to take a picture and tweet it.

@Sophie_babe- Looks like @MaxTheWanted and @MichKeegan had a pretty rough night. ;) pic.twitter.com/MGTFDJ

I continued walking down the stairs careful not trip over them when I reached the end of the stairs I was greeted by something even better. In the living room Siva was literally hanging off the couch and Nareesha was right on top of him. Then in the kitchen, Toms was slouching over one of the stool fast asleep and Kelsey was sprawled on the kitchen counter. As for Nathan and Dionne, they were no where to be seen. Probably found a spare room and fucked each other.

I walked over to the coffee machine and started it to make myself a cup. I walked over to one of the cupboards to look for the sugar, I stood on my toes attempting to reach it when someone decided to tap me on my shoulder almost making me drop it.

"Oh my god, you scared me there." I turned around to be met by Jay wearing a pair of fresh clothes and his hair was wet. So he was the one that decided to take a shower in my room."Sorry Soph, but I kind of need to talk to you in private

I turned around and gave him an odd look, while he just stared at me blankly. He wasn't joking. "Yea sure just let me finish this cup."

I finished my cup and followed him into to the back patio. It was huge it had a swimming pool, tennis court, and a lounge area plus an outside kitchen. One we were there we seated ourselves in the outside patio set, I set my mug onto the table and eyed him wondering what he was going to tell me.

"Do you remember anything about last night?" he asked while grabbing my mug and taking a sip from it. I quickly snatched it away from me, and growled at him jokingly. I thought and thought still trying to remember at least something from last night, I nodded. "No why?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head to the side. "Are you sure?" I thought for one last time, trying to see if I could at least remember arriving at the club. I let out a frustrated groan and threw my hands into the air. "Damn it, no. Now why are you asking me Jay."

He turned his gaze onto the pond of fish that were only feet away from us, I could see something in hidden beneath his face. Like he was nervous or something. "You told me something I don't think I should of known."

"We'll fucking tell me already." I shouted out frustrated at how hesitant he was being.

"You told me about you and Nathan."

Those seven words made me feel like the world stopped moving for a split second. I didn't know what to say, what too feel. My body just sat there in shock. He turned his head towards me, locking eyes with me. I just wanted to run away, I wanted to throw everything away. Here I was frozen with my mouth wide open, surely drooling. He bit his lip anxious for what I was going to say. I still didn't know what to say, deep down I felt angry at myself. Why did I have to tell him? Why was I so stupid and let my drunken side taken over me. I had no other choice now but attempt to lie to him.