Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I woke up feeling absolutely tired, my body ached, my eyes felt sore, my head was throbbing. Everything hurt really bad. I swung my legs over the bed and hopped off the bed, might I add it was huge. Honestly it took me a while last night to climb in it. I started making my towards the bathroom, careful not to step on anyone. I stepped over Michelle carefully and then tiptoed my way around Kelsey. I kept on walking around the human obstacle course until I noticed that Nareesha wasn't anywhere to be seen, where was she? I kept on walking until all of a sudden I felt something hard against my foot, it was probably just a shoe or something. I kept on walking towards the bathroom until I fell straight on top of Nareesha.

I found her.

I quickly got up and straightened myself up, god that was embarrassing. How can someone be that tiny that when they hide under the covers they can't be seen. She started stiring in her sleep, I'm still wondering how did she not manage to wake up I mean I fell right ontop of her. I crouched down next to her and started stroking her hair attempting to make her fall back asleep.

"Shhhh, go back to sleep this is just a dream, you will not remember anything." Okay now I sounded like some kind of Physcic. I titled my head sideways to see her fast asleep, I stood and up and turned on the heals of my headed to the bathroom. I opened the medicine cabinet and propped some Advil in my mouth attempting to take away this horrible headache. I turned on the shower and climbed in letting the warm water hit my body, I just let my body stand there. All the memories of last night came flooding into my head, I winced at the thought of the man grabbing me, pushing me against the wall, and the way his hands roamed my body. I stood there crying into my hands, everything was so fucked up in my life.

I was almost raped and I was sharing a bed with a girl who's boyfriend was cheating on her with me. Then the memories of Nathan came to me, the way he kissed me and told me he liked me. He honestly didn't let any of this stop, he cares.

I stepped out of the shower and placed a towel around my body and let my hair fall loose on my shoulders. I stepped out of the bathroom to see all of the girls still sleeping, lazy little shits they were. Well it was only 8:00 am, I made my way into Mich's walk in closet before choosing something to wear. She wouldn't mind, I mean she was the one that insisted on making me stay the night.

I decided on wearing a pair of Louche navy blue high waisted shorts. A Calypso yellow racerback tank top accompanied with a Wallis white metal sandals. I looked in the mirror and took in my appearance, damn these shorts looked hot one me. I grinned cheekily at the thought of Nathan not being able to take his eyes off me.

I stepped out the bedroom, silently closing the door behind me and walking slowly into the kitchen making sure no one heard me. This was their vacation and of course they would want as much as sleep as possible.

I sat on the kitchen counter tapping fingers against the granite trying to figure out what the hell to do. That's when it clicked! I should make them breakfast, I made my way over to the cupboards to find pancake mix, perfect.

I grimaced my way over to the stove while heating up the pan, out of the corner of my eye I saw an Ipod dock station. I placed my iPhone into it while mixing the batter.

Where have you been all my life, life, life. Where have you been all my.

I started singing while swaying my hips back and fourth to the beat of the song.

I've been everywhere man looking for someone Someone who can please me, love me all night long.

I was flipping the pancakes while singing much more quite making sure not to wake anyone. I was in the process of flipping a pancake when I felt someone creep their hands around my waist and lay their head on my shoulder.