"Someone else is gonna have to deal with the opened box of fruit snacks." I laugh.

We walked around the store picking up anything that looked appealing and threw it in our basket's enjoying each other's company.

"Could I get your number?" He asked as we finished checking out.

"I.d.k I barely know you, you could be some crazy psycho maniac." I joked.

"How if we go to the same school?" He asked.

"Everyone has they're secrets." I laughed.

"Oh really what's your's?" He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest and furrowed his eyebrows.

(Just imagine Dylan doing that? *cry's😭*)

I rolled my eyes jokingly as I typed my number into his phone. I faint smile appeared on his lip as he grabbed his belongings and exited the store.

As I scrolled through my recents to call an uber Mia's contact appeared on my screen.

I declined the call and decided on calling my uber.

In a matter of 5 minutes the uber arrived outside. I grabbed all my items and made my way to the car.

I started scrolling on Madison's Instagram, feeling jealousy and hatred as I see pictures of her and Jack.

The car comes to a complete stop and I look up noticing that we were sitting in front of my hotel. I pay the man and grab all my snacks as I walk into the hotel.

"Hold the elevator." I hear a voice say.

I let out a sharp breath of air as I contemplate on holding the door. I was going to let the door close, until I see Dylan's face coming towards the door.

I sit there and smile hoping to have the door close, knowing that it would piss him off. But he makes it to the door before it could fully close and held the door with his foot.

"Now I'm positive you're a stalker." I laughed as I popped a gummy into my mouth.

"I'm not a stalker, it just so happens that I'm staying here for a while." He informed as he rested his back on the elevator wall.

"Sammmme!" I said excitedly, causing him to chuckle.

"You should come up to my room." I smiled.

"And do what?" He questioned.

"Idk I'm bored and all my friends are out so I just thought we could keep each other company." I said with no trace of emotion.

"Yeah I guess." He shrugged.

We went up to my floor and made our way to my suite.

"Damn this is huge." He said as he looked around in awe.

"It's not that big when ur sharing it with four other people." I shrugged as I sat my groceries on the counter.

He shrugged as he sat down on one of the stools in the dining area.

I sat down beside him as I started to awkwardly eat my fruit snacks. He playfully threw one at me causing it to go inside my bra.

We both laughed as I jokingly hit his shoulder.

"You're a dork!" I laughed.

He shrugged as he stood up and placed his hips between my thighs, twirling a strand of my hair.

"Wanna do something fun?" He asked.

I nodded as he slowly unzipped my jacket, revealing my many bruises.

His eyes pulled together in confusion as he analyzed my body.

"I guess everyone does have they're secrets." He whispered into my ear suductively.

He lifted me up from the stool as I wrapped my legs securely around his waist.

"Don't worry babygirl, I'll take care of you." He said as he laid my body on my bed and slowly hovered over me.

______________________________
Amber lowkey gets everyone but☕️🐸

😊💍