I wish I was just really Blair Waldorf

If I was Blair Waldorf, I have minions, you know what I mean? I have trusty gossip girls to spy for me, to fight for me. But no, I may be popular, but I’m no Blair Waldorf.

And now I was staring at Jacob Black, trying to find an answer to the statement he just said. 

“Taylor? answer me, why did you yelled at her?”

“I didn’t yelled at her. In fact It’s her fault, she’s so careless.” I answered, trying to make a puppy eyes. He sighed in defeat or could it be exasperation?

“Jessica is very fragile, and she’s studying very hard in all her subjects. She doesn’t need to be distracted just by someone hating her.” Jacob stated.

What was this for? Is he saying all of this to say that I’m the meanest person in this world? And SHE, is very fragile? Look at me, I look like a porcelain china, well, Californian doll! I wear expensive designer, and branded clothes, I use different bags everyday. I am the true FRAGILE here! I’m easily broken, too.

Before we end up to this conversation, he told me that Jessica, that nerd girl, told him all about what happened this morning. And now, I’m looking like Cruella De Vil, because of that girl. I didn’t know that chemistry freaks has horns.

Note to every ‘POpuLar’ girls out there: Nerds are the true enemy not the cheerleaders.

“Do you want your jacket back?” I asks, totally embarrassed about the situation. My dreams are now shattered. He looked hesitantly at the Jacket and said,

“No, It’s raining quite hard, you can just have that.” 

I nodded, and muttered a small thank you. And started to go back to building again.

“Uhm, Taylor.” I heard him behind my back. So I spun around to face him. 

“I’m sorry, about what I had said to make you feel bad.” He said, so serenely, so sweet and so cute. Urgh! his voice were husky and deep, it couldn’t really sound sweet and cute at all!

“Uhm, that’s fine.” I faked a nonchalant smile towards him. Even though what I wanted to do now is to jump and embrace his muscled tone body. 

A roll of thunder clashed from the west. And I almost jumped in surprise. And he let out a chuckle. 

“Uhm, by the way… why did you gave her a ride?” I asks, I no I have no right to know why, but I guess it’s better than to spy on his back.

“Oh, it started to rain when I saw her running from the diner next street, and I asked her, she said she’s headed this way, she forgot a book from her locker.” he simply stated.

“Oh.” I muttered.

“You, why are you here yet?” he asks.

“I’m waiting for my driver.” I answered.

Oh Gosh, Jacob Black give me a ride and no one will get hurt!

When he was about to say something, the bushy haired girl came back. And she was smiling jovially, ears to ears. Oh, I forgot to say that this is Jessica Montgomery, she lives in Boyle Heights. And she’s pitifully living in a two storey cockroach infested apartment with her low class parents. 

Just kidding, I don’t even know her that much. But if you look at her, you will definitely pity her. I think the only reason she got in here, because of her Scholarship.

I stared at the two people in front of me, smiling warmly at each other. The other one is gorgeously hot, and the other one is God’s-creation-but-he-got-tired-of-making.

“Uhm, Taylor we’re going now, See you tomorrow.” Jacob said. 

“Yeah, Taylor see yah.” she said. The bitch has a nice voice, though.

“And I’m sorry about the coat. I now it’s very pricey, I’m sorry I just ruined it.” She said, in her teary sound voice. You know what I want to do right now? Shove that thick book on her face, and throw her acting bitch self towards the manhole. If she could act, I could do much better.

“No, thats okay.” I’m so pissed off that it’s all I say. What is wrong with me? 

“Bye Jacob.” I said. Just staring only towards Jacob.

I wish I was just really Blair Waldorf, If I was her, that girl under my foot now, if I was her, Jacob Black is all over me now.

But no, I’m just Taylor Schuester, with my bags and High heel shoes.

Frowning, I took my shoes off and walk barefoot towards a near couch on the lobby.

I wear high heels, She wears T-Shirts, why does he likes her so much.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें