Chapter 13: Birthday Surprises (3/3)

Raine McGuire's Point Of View:

"Get it together Raine, this is no time for tears. Tears wont get you out of here now will it?" I said talkin to myself as I grabbed the bobby pin again. I wiggled the lock around my neck until it collapse onto the floor with a loud bang. I swear it had to weigh at least 15 pounds alone. I took a deep breath allowing my hands to nurse my neck as I looked at the cage. It was basically a dog cage, it had to bend easily.

I took a deep breath mnowing this was going to hurt. I slipped my legs righ under me and through my body up against the roof of it roughly. My body shook as the cage hardly dented and my body went crashing back down into the concretes scratching up my hands causing them to bleed alittle. I had barely made a dent and I needed to get out of here, who knows when he was coming back!? I took a deep breath and tried with all my strength causing my back and neck to turn hot and my knee scrapping the ground as I fell back to the concrete.

I was going to get out of here, I HAD too!!!

Elijah Storm's Point Of View:

One of my hands tangled in her dark red hair, my other possesively holding her ass while I pressed her up against the stall. Her slender legs wrapped tightly around my waist. I used my lips to bite into her neck making her moan loudly.

"Let's get rid of this." She smiledpulling back and taking my shirt off. I smiled at her and slipped off her shirt and jacket while undoing my pants and lettig her take off her own underwear before I pressed her back onto the wall. My heart heating quickly with lust as I began to suck the top of her breast.

Suddenly everything stopped, time-movement-everything. That's when Raine's voice popped into my head and I could remember her laughing and hugging me. Her brown her bouncing as she ran from me giggling, just daring me to catch her. I remembered her eyes filled with tears after seeing me fight, how afraid and concerned she was for me. She didn't want me to have to fight. And this, this redheaded chick wasn't what I wanted. Why go for easy when what I really want is a challenge? I pulled away from her and quickly got dressed before rushing out, I just couldn't do that to Raine.

It felt wrong and I didn't want to.

I didn't bother saying bye to Chase he was too busy dancing on top of the bar with some chick with purple highlights anyway. I headed to my car and checked my phone, nothing. But it didn't matter anyway I knew she had to be asleep it was 4 am afterall.

And on top of that... I just wanted to be alone for a while anyway.

Raine McGuire's Point Of View:

I laid on the ground shivering and shaking. I could feel how frizzy my hair had become and I knew my back was red and raw as I tries one last time banging at the top of the cage. I made a loud noise before I heard the top rattle on the ground. I was out of the cage and I began running quickly in the dark with just a dim light revealin a window. Without a word I kicked it repeatedly till it broke open and I crawled through. He'd been keeping ne at a warehouse a hour from the school, so thats how he'd been keeping up with me!!!

THAT SICK BASTARD!!!

"Come on Raine, get it together. Which direction, come one which direction?!" I spoke to myself crying. My feet ached along with the rest of my body as I went left. I had been walking a hour and a half before reaching Elijah's house. God why was I here? He wasn't gonna want to see me after what I fid today.

I mean, I kissed him then didn't want him to touch me at all. And I hadn't planned on calling him or talking to him for a while. He must think im a total tease! But I needed help, and no matter how much I wish it wasn't true he was the only guy in my life who I was feeling safe with lately. I began peeking into the windows till I found the room I figured was Elijah's and pushed the window open, closing it behind me and collapsing on his bed. I was shaken and exhausted, and right now all I needed was some sleep.