"Hey everything is okay no more crying I hate seeing you cry, and I would do it all over again for you. No need to thank me." Our eyes were locked and we couldn't pull away from our intense staring contest. The amount of love I had for this girl was inexplicable, I just wanted to have her in my arms and never let her go. The amount of anger and fear I felt when I saw her being taken away was nothing like I have felt before, and all it took was a dumb werewolf and his stupid pack to bring the monster out of me. 

"Lauren?"  

"Yeah?"

"Kiss me." That caught me by surprise, but didn't stop me from leaning in and softly connecting our lips. The kiss was filled with so much need and care, I was getting lightheaded by how much emotion it held. When we pulled away I was met by her gorgeous brown eyes and a small smile. 

"There is that smile that I love." I said causing her to smile harder. "How are you feeling?" 

"Better now. Thank you."

"Anything for you Camz."

Lauren we have your friends we are by the tables. My brother's voice said in my head.

On my way.

 I grabbed Camila's hand and we walked to the lobby of the restaurant.

"Let's go get our friends."

"Where are they?" She asked her voice full of excitement.

"Outside." She bolted ahead of me as soon as I said that, and I was right behind her. Right when the girls noticed Camila running toward them they all got in a big group hug. I let them have their moment and walked over to my clan who was standing a few feet away from them. Harry was quick to engulf me with his long arms and examine me to see if I was hurt. 

"Harry I'm fine."

"Are you sure? Did any of them hurt you?" His face went from concerned to furious in 2.5 seconds. It takes a lot to get my brother mad, he is the one with patience while I'm the one with the hothead, so when his body tensed up and his eyes turned a dark red I was quick to calm him down.

"No nobody hurt me. My body isn't the one that's getting baked in the oven right now so I'm perfectly fine. Please calm down." He took a deep breath and relaxed.

"That bad huh?" Niall asked.

"Yeah. One of Zac's puppies grabbed Camila and tried to lock her in a room, so I snapped his neck and stuffed his body in the oven." They looked at me like I was insane. 

"Damn Laur you have no fucking chill." Alexa said.

"What? You know I would do anything to save the ones I love."

"Yeah but did you have to throw the guy in an oven?" 

"Yeah Alexa he took Camila I couldn't let him get away with that." 

"God you are so fucking lovestruck as hell." She put her hand on my head and shook her head.

"Shut up, and thank you guys for coming I really needed you guys. Where did you find the others?" 

"In one of the rooms in the back. They had them locked in a storage room." Niall said. I turn around and see the girls coming our way. Once Camila was arms length away from me I grabbed her pulled her into a strong embrace. 

"I'm guessing that's Camila." I heard my brother whisper. I just held her tighter, really happy that she was safe and unharmed. A few moments passed by when Camila broke away from my arms and walked up to my brother. 

"Thank you for saving my friends. You must be Harry."

"You are very welcome love. That I am. Lauren's favorite brother."