Chapter 1

Camila's POV

RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!-

I slapped my annoying alarm clock off, 6:00AM. God I hate that sound.The ringing of the bell just makes me want to brake something. I let out a frustrating moan and crawled out of my comfy bed. I was so exhausted that I just wanted to jump back in my bed and sleep. This is all Wattpads fault for having so many awesome stories, and like a bunch of my stories got updated at 1:00AM. How was I suppose to turn that down!

After I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine I got dressed and went downstairs to make breakfast. Now 6:30AM. I was wearing my green and white polka dot mid-length tie-up blouse with my lambskin leather circle skirt in mauve and some converse, not to mention my white bow(Miss Movin' On video outfit). I love bows like, who doesn't?

Hmmmmmmmm...what should I make? I know! Waffles, Sofia loves waffles and so does this girl. It took me about 15 minutes to get the big mountain of waffles done. It was only my parents, Sofie and I who lived here but I like to eat so yeah. Right when I put the food on the table my parents came down with Sofie leading. She came charging to me and I picked her up while spinning her at the same time.

"Good morning Mila!" She cheered.  

"Good morning Sofie!" I said kissing her cheek. I put her down and started making her plate. Then my parents walked in.

"Buenos días mamí, buenos días papá." I said kissing both their cheeks.

"Buenos días hija y gracias por hacer el desayuno." My mom said.

"No problem mom, and are you taking Sofie to school or me?" I asked while sitting down and stuffing a waffle in my mouth. OMG THIS IS SO GOOD!

"Well it's 6:50AM and you don't need to be in school until 7:30AM so you can take her...but I don't want you to be late so I'll take her." She said with her thinking face on. I let out a small laugh because she looking like the thinking statue guy. Just like my mom to over think the simplest situations.

"It's fine mami Ill take her, her school is only like 5 minutes away from mine anyway." Sadly. I thought.

"OK Camila."

"The are really good waffles!" My dad said giving me a high five.

"Thanks papa!" I said with a huge grin in my face.

Sofie quickly got up after finishing her waffles and got dressed. We said goodbye to our parents and went on our way.

"Alright have a good day Sofie love you!" I said pecking her cheek.

"OK love you too bye!" She said jumping out of the car and reuniting with her friends. It's Monday how can they be so happy?

I wish I had that much friends, I only have four and they are my best friends: Normani, Dinah, and Ally. I headed back on the road to school, I took the long way to school trying to waste as much time as possible. I had like 10 minutes to spare anyway so why not enjoy it.

Well here is one thing you should know, I hate school. The people there are all fake wannabes who are hungry for attention. Not to mention that I have the "Popular Crew" bugging me because I didn't accept their invitation to be one of them. I swear they are like an annoying rash that does not want to go away.

Sadly my alone time was over when I came into with my ugly ass high school building, UNION HIGH SCHOOL. Ugh,  the sign got darker and darker by the day. I parked my car and grabbed my backpack from the backseat and made my way to the double doors. By the time i walked in it was only 7:20AM, OMG time please go faster...I'll give you a cookie if you do.