Legacy Of A Flower: Chapter Four

Start from the beginning

The blonde ran at him, but Kakashi easily twisted him around. One hand was holding his arm while the other held a kunai to the back of his head.

"I didn't say start yet." Kakashi said. "But you came at me with the intent to kill.... I think I'm actually starting to like you guys."

He let go off Naruto and we all got into a ready stance. "And.... Start!" We all went off to hide into the forest. All except for Naruto that is. I sighed and shooked my head.

I went deeper into the woods, uninterested at the moment. Everyone knows how this is going to go. I'll have to remember to help him out if he gets himself in some kind of trouble. I'll help all of them really, but teaming up with them sounds like mission impossible.

For now I'll just formulate a plan to get a bell. If I don't get a bell how the heck am I supposed to go around thinking that I'm able to reach my goals?

Moments later I had gotten a feeling that Naruto was in some kind of dumb trap. "You seem bored." I hear Kakashi's voice.

"Whatever." I muttered passing by him.

"So, you're not going to fight me?" He inquired.

"No now I have to get a certain blonde out of whatever he's trapped in before I face you." I scoffed.

"Really? I thought volcanoes were going to seep out of my grave..." He mocked and I could almost feel him smirk under that stupid mask of his. I shot him a deadly glare, causing him to sweatdrop and raise his hands up in defense

"You aren't going to trigger me again." I said as I continued walking.

When I reached Naruto he confirmed my suspicions. I sighed when he cut himself out of the rope he was swinging from, only to get into another trap. I took a kunai and cut the rope.

"Thanks Lily, now I'm going to go and try to get a bell!" Naruto exclaimed running off to who knows where.

I heard a scream.... Sakura. Running towards the scream I'm face with the pinkette on the ground. And something you wouldn't see every day. I shook my head. "Oh how the mighty have fallen."

"Shut up and help me out of here." Sasuke snapped, his head sticking out of the ground. I dragged Sakura under a tree, shading her from the sun. What? She might be annoying, but she dosen't deserve to be left on the ground in the sun. Gosh these guys are a handful, aren't they?

I went over to the idiotic Uchiha. Before I could do anything Kakashi appeared. I stopped trying to dig Sasuke out and stared at Kakashi.

"Do you mind, Uchiha?" I asked.

"Hn, whatever loser. It's not like you're going to get a bell anyway." Sasuke said abruptly. I kicked his head lightly, and turned my attention to the grey headed Jonin. Sasuke scowled and mumbled an 'ow'.

I got into a fighting stance. "I'm going to get a bell no matter what it takes!"

"Oh, really?" Kakashi asked boredly, flipping a page in his book. My eye twitched. Is he serious?

"It'd be wise to put that book of yours away." I stated. "Because after my first move your in for the begginning of a work out."